Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Milf
Old 08-26-2010, 06:44 PM

Default Milf

Okay, ladies and gents. What is the best way to seduce a MILF?

Last edited by bigshaun29; 09-05-2010 at 08:14 PM..

Old 08-26-2010, 07:14 PM

My brotha, just let her come to you. She knows what she wants from you. She'll get so sick and tired of hubby being away from home so much that one day, for example, you'll see her outside and she might want you to come over and do her yardwork for her. And in that kind of instance, when you guys start talking then she'll get on the subject of hubby being gone so much and getting any attention at home. Consult and comfort her and I promise you she'll show you her hand, and before you know it you'll be in bed with her knocking the boots.

Help her! She needs it!
Old 08-26-2010, 07:34 PM

Default Help her! She needs it!

catch her out and doing something .. offer to help and she will likely accept .. when done tell her that anytime when her hubby is gone if there is ANYTHING she needs for her to just come over and ask .. tell her you will always be ready .. she will understand .. if she wants it she'll come for sure.

what r u a man or a woman
Old 08-26-2010, 08:06 PM

Default what r u a man or a woman

drag her ass n the house or trick her n the house. start talkin dirtie n the bitch ear. then start rubbing her body n see if she likes it. or if u want 2 do the old fashion thing, invite her over 4 a drink, get her tipsy, make dirty comments on what u would do 2 her, or see what she likes sexually, then u will see. if not, miss out on all the fun. lol stick ur dick down that hot bitches mouth or do u want me 2 come over there n show u how it's done.

Is hse older than you?
Old 08-26-2010, 08:50 PM

Default Is hse older than you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshaun29 View Post
Okay, ladies and gents. What is the best way to seduce a white MILF neighbor and let her know I am ready to serve her some BBC? There is this weirdness going on between us, but I am not sure what it means. Maybe I am reading too much into it. She is home without her traveling hubby for a whole week. Of course, I know I have to tread lightly with this one. I just don't have a clue on how to gauge things. I would never do anything crazy, but what are the clues? How do I pitch an "innocent" thought to make her think a little or let her know I'm ready? I've done the pajamas with no underwear, with my cock swollen and pressed against my PJ's while I'm outside taking out the trash or watering my plants. She'll just stand there and chat it up, but does she even notice? What else could I do? She even once commented on a neighbor saying how buffed I am. Help, she is fucking hot! LOL
A few questions if she is older she might be afraid to make a move and find you aren't intersted in older women. If she is young she might be afraid to make the first move or might not know how to go about it. She might really want you but afraid her husband would find out. Like another person said on here you might want to invite her over for a drink to get things started. I know if it was me and your cock was about to bust out of you p.j. bottoms I sure she notices and if she didn't back off she is interested.

Old 08-26-2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigshaun29 View Post
Thanks! Is that how you would respond in a similar situation?
Yes that is the best way...... She will understand

If she is not showing any obvious signs she is open
Old 08-27-2010, 01:52 AM

Default If she is not showing any obvious signs she is open

Maybe there are some subtle ones. Does she come out whenever she sees that you are outside? does she dress sexier when he is gone than when he's home? hell.. does he act like cares about her when he is home? if she does not drink see if she will go with you for coffee, shoot a few compliments her way and see if those panties get wet!!! if so go in for the kill!!!

How it happened for me
Old 08-27-2010, 03:36 AM

Default How it happened for me

I guess I can relate to this thread from my own personal experiences...
I was married for quite a few years to a husband who wasn't very sexual in feelings or in practice.
I had several neighbours hit on me over time, especially when they knew our marriage was on the rocks. I never gave in but that certainly doesn't mean that your neighbor won't!
I only wish I had earlier, but alas...
But anyway, I had welcomed the attention at the very least.... everything from a hint here or there.... having a neighbour help me out with things, etc. all the way to blatant sexual advances. Of course, I dealt with all these on my own without telling my husband.
Till finally, one day outside my apartment, I was flirting with my neighbor down the hall, when he just put his hands on either side of me on the hallway wall and kissed me.... and never stopped!
I'm not saying do anything against the woman's wishes.... I after all had a long seduction to where I probably would've begged sooner or later. Just try to pick up on any hints or mannerisms toward yo she might have... then go with it!
Good luck hon!

Old 08-27-2010, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark eruption View Post
drag her ass n the house or trick her n the house. start talkin dirtie n the bitch ear. then start rubbing her body n see if she likes it. or if u want 2 do the old fashion thing, invite her over 4 a drink, get her tipsy, make dirty comments on what u would do 2 her, or see what she likes sexually, then u will see. if not, miss out on all the fun. lol stick ur dick down that hot bitches mouth or do u want me 2 come over there n show u how it's done.
Following that will get u locked up for assault. Now in the situation of u being rock hard and chatting with her did she move inside your personal comfort zone, and 2 did here eyes drop down to your crotch 3 what was her body language like, If you don't know how to read body language then its time for you to do some research.

Old 08-27-2010, 03:32 PM

Not good at all

Last edited by Rob885; 08-29-2010 at 02:57 AM..