Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife changes
Old 08-29-2010, 10:08 AM

Default wife changes

Hubs has the black lover made any changes in your your wifes aperance or personality? Has he made any demands on you or her? Such as no sex or limmiting your participation.

hopefully
Old 08-29-2010, 12:00 PM

Default hopefully

iwife has not done it yet but hopefully soon.....but i would imagine that she would do for her black BF / lover anything that he asked: all the things that she did not do for me she will for him....different haircut, wearing sexy clothes.....or even more: do strangers, gangbangs.....or even more permanent like getting tattooed, enlarged boobs.....or unprotected sex....i think that it is part of thegame, you never know what the 'new' wife will do or have done to her....

Old 09-03-2010, 03:15 PM

Thanks hope things work out

i feel the same way
Old 09-04-2010, 06:16 AM

Default i feel the same way

My wife loves bbc and she hasn't changed but he hasn't. Asked her too. I think it is part of the game. Life style so if he asked her to do things she might and if I want to see her sweet pussy get pounded by blk cock then I can't stop it. If he wants to use her with his friends with out me then it looks like wifey is getting her fuckhole beat good filled with a little something for me.

Old 09-04-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie1 View Post
Hubs has the black lover made any changes in your your wifes aperance or personality? Has he made any demands on you or her? Such as no sex or limmiting your participation.
my wife took a black lover many years ago 22 yerars ago 6 months after we married after i caught her cheating and has had many lovers since both black and white
Now in her mid forties i noticed a distinct change in lots ways she says as she become more confident and mature she needs to dress more sexily to make her feel good(not that she is still stunning at 45 years ) she wears more outrages dresses short showing off her braless nipples and stocking tops when she sits , ive noticed when she has a black date she dresses more sluttily and for one particular guy she really goes to town,
iI have always encouraged her to dress sluttilly but she denies she dresses for him but for me
Last night she admitted it was him instructing her what to wear and not just to please me and he wanted to show her off to his friends , jokingly i suggested it would be next thing she would be expected to do was SHARE his freinds she looked at me and blushed bright red asking me how i knew that.
After few minutes playing on bed her legs opened wide and she smiled at me and asked
"JUST GO DOWN AND SEE IF YOU THINK IVE ALREADY BEEN PLAYING WITH HIS FREINDS"
Going down to inspect her shaved bare cunt i couls see copious amounts of cum leaking from her and realising she was admitting she had been fucked by some one else but her lover as well
She then explained in depth how they had been in club and gone back to his mates flat with 4 of his freinds and they had all fucked her twice unloading 8 loads cum in her shaved love tunnel
She pulled my head forward telling me to clean her up quickly if i wanted to fuck her as she was a little sore
Tonight she is meeting same guy again and although she says she doesnt know if its going to happen again tonite has promised let me know if it does by text as soon as she knows
It is to early to expect a text yet as its only11.30pm here and the club goes on till 2.00am but im waiting hoping for a repeat about 6-7am in morning will post if it comes off

Old 09-04-2010, 10:43 PM

Definite changes.....my BBC lover likes me to keep my hair long, my clothes tight and my pussy and ass shaved (except for a landing strip) and I do. The single biggest thing he asked was for me to get my pussy pierced. It is constant reminder of my lover and my slutty lifestyle and I am glad I did it. Personality wise I am much more take charge with my husband, much more flirty with black men and more overtly sexual in general. It's all good baby!

Old 09-08-2010, 04:19 PM

after two years with her bull my wife has gone through a few minor changes,..most evident of which is how she feels desirable and younger,.dressing less conservitive and more alluring,her sexuality has become more open ., in her late thirties she now works out regularly and takes pains to remain attractive for her lover,..

wife changes
Old 03-01-2024, 07:36 PM

Default wife changes

She has become more confident and sure of her self. I see her in differant light now,knowing that her pussy is not only mine ,but his. I actually think it is MORE his than mine. My job now is to clean her out after he leaves. I am comfortable with this and on occasions I get sloppy seconds.

Good changes!
Old 03-02-2024, 03:08 PM

Default Good changes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie49 View Post
She has become more confident and sure of her self. I see her in differant light now,knowing that her pussy is not only mine ,but his. I actually think it is MORE his than mine. My job now is to clean her out after he leaves. I am comfortable with this and on occasions I get sloppy seconds.
My wife and I made a very lustful rule ( that can change anytime we want) We only make love when a black man can join us! Of course he always goes first and I get sloppy seconds unless I jacked off and already came! I go down on Susan before and after her black man makes love to her! Susan has become more bold and discovered that making love with black men is part of her sexuality!!
I am sill her # 1 and her soulmate but in the bedroom, dark black men are her main sex partners and for us, that's the way it should be!

Old 03-13-2024, 09:36 AM

The most rules was before he was her bf and later her new husband.
But the rules became strict. I am pussy free/chemically castrated - impotent and genitals shrinks a lot - 0,31 inches.
I must address all africans in the family and so on with aunt and uncle - and greet them at door with a curtsy.
As her new husband he have the right to cum in her and make pregnant too