Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it that good or different?
Old 08-30-2010, 04:20 PM

Default Is it that good or different?

My wife and i are fairly new to this site, she loves to fantersize about being fucked by Black guys....but i dont think she feels it would be much different from me or any other guy..

That said she does come harder when she is imagining being fucked by Black men and she does use a 9" dildo occasionally....and she freely admits she has the best orgasms that way, i have even been taking to wear tight/hoseiry and she mounts me facing away...with the lights out all she can see are Black legs under her and a 9" Black cock in her pussy....thats when she comes the hardest...

But, she thinks its because its fantasy that the real thing just wouldnt be the same, not that she would do the real thing anyway....as we have been married 23yrs, she is just in her 40's but in good shape...and would not sleep with other men.....well thats what she tells me...

So, is the real thing that different or for that matter better?

Old 08-30-2010, 04:58 PM

Tell her to get and there and fuck a black guy for real. She'll be amazed how good it is and the guys are so good at pleasing females. She'll love every minute of it and she'll have multi orgasms. Once I was blacked, nothing seems anywhere as good since. She'll be looking for more and more and wanting more and more black cock, trust me.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:44 PM

It all depends on how comfortable she is. It's not for everybody and there are many variabals to be taken into consideration. But our suggestion, is go for it. You will never know untill you try it.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:08 PM

Wondrous is so right, you need to be sure about this. We have found it isn't for everyone but we have enjoyed it and it works for us. If you agree to do it, your wife will love it and find the realty better than the fantasy. Please be sure that it is really what you want to. If you love her and don't mind her being with other men, things may be fine but if not, keep it a fantasy and habe fun with it!!!!!! H

Old 09-01-2010, 03:44 PM

chances r really good that she'll love it.

if her pussy is already wet just thinking about black dick, she'll go crazy when she gets some. the same as getting fucked by a white guy? no way.

white girls who go black almost unanimously say that black dick gets em nuts and that they love it. the sweetest, most angelic lil white girls become black cock slutsand crave that hot black seed.

it's also an awesome sight watching a hot nigga fuck ur bitch

It's probably both!
Old 09-01-2010, 04:55 PM

Default It's probably both!

Sex with a black guy could possibly be the same as sex with an equally hung white guy. But there's a lot more to it. Just as there's a lot more to sex than just having a cock inside you.
A lot is what leads up to it.... the seduction... I love the attention and I find a lot of black men to be erotic/exotic in this. The disappearing but still there social taboo concerning interracial sex..... call me a rebel :P
A lot is mental as well.... I believe in the masculinity of a black man.... either that or I've been lucky and have been either hit on or had sex with the cream of the crop so to speak
In summary..... both of you have to be comfortable with it. And if you both are for sure, let her fullfill her fantasy!
I waited till I was divorced to do it..... and now I wish I hadn't...

Oh yes
Old 09-01-2010, 10:44 PM

Default Oh yes

It's that good

Is it that good or different?
Old 09-04-2010, 08:39 PM

Default Is it that good or different?

Thank you all for your honest and frank answers, both me and my wife have read them all, we are happy to carry on with the fantasy as i t gives us so much pleasue,

Additionally this site with the pics, forum and members provides us a venue to read about and experiance what all the members are doimg, thanks again for your replies.

Take heed!
Old 09-05-2010, 12:34 AM

Default Take heed!

I hope you BLACK loving white woman get ready for the AIDS or whatever other STD the negro you're with gives you, I know that for thge most part you woman who actualy let tyhese blacks touch you aren't all that smart however if just one of you has the brains to never again mess around with these black STD riddled bums it would be wewll worth me tyaking the time to post this message.
I hope you wake up before whatever STD you're desytined for comes a knocking (no pun intended)
If you don't believe me, it's simple numbers, percentages, whatever forme of calculation youi want to use.
These blacks with screw anything that moves, it's sick shit!

Old 09-06-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardupjamesbond View Post
I hope you BLACK loving white woman get ready for the AIDS or whatever other STD the negro you're with gives you, I know that for thge most part you woman who actualy let tyhese blacks touch you aren't all that smart however if just one of you has the brains to never again mess around with these black STD riddled bums it would be wewll worth me tyaking the time to post this message.
I hope you wake up before whatever STD you're desytined for comes a knocking (no pun intended)
If you don't believe me, it's simple numbers, percentages, whatever forme of calculation youi want to use.
These blacks with screw anything that moves, it's sick shit!
If you could spell you would be even more frightening! How do you KNOW that your wife or GF or even mother isn't taking the Black cock on the side? Makes you wonder does it not?