Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dirty Sout Breeding Party!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 11:36 PM

Default Dirty Sout Breeding Party!!!

That's right...you didn't read the subject wrong. I'm throwing a Dirty South Breeding party in Saltillo, MS to celebrate the purchase of my first home. Since Mr. Obama was so kind to offer us the First Time Home Owners Credit I thought I'd take advantage of the free money and buy my first house. I've been a member of this site for a few years now and I just love how everyone here enjoys the same lifestyle. I'm a black man...look at my profile if you want to know how I look. I'm single and would love to change that but if its not in the cards for me then so be it. I want to invite all of you to my house warming on October 16th for an all out breeding party where couples or singles who are interested in getting pregnant by someone of a different race are more than welcome to live out your fantasy. I have a three bedroom house and every room is available for breeding one-on-one or group sex. I have no restrictions on who can attend or what race you must be since you will make the decision on who you want to fuck or not. I only have a few rules that must be followed or you will be asked to leave.

1. Respect each others decisions and my house. If someone says "No" then move on. Don't take it personally because someone will probably say yes before you leave. I also don't want anyone mistreating my house by fighting or breaking my shit.

2. Everyone has to bring an up-to-date test for STD's so we can all be sure that everyone is clean. This is a bareback event people...don't bring anything to the party that you can't get rid of.

3. Cameras are not permitted. A lot of you are not going to want the world seeing what goes on under my roof so lets keep it a secret. What happens in my house stays in my house.

If you want to come join the party just send me an email at ordinary12@peoplepc.com. Send a pic and let me know how many people will be attending with you.

Old 12-29-2011, 01:07 AM

You had us up to the "no cameras" part....but all the same, who knows. Great cock!

Old 12-29-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by owensmuse View Post
You had us up to the "no cameras" part....but all the same, who knows. Great cock!
Umm I believe you're over a year late for the party...

Old 12-29-2011, 06:14 AM

Hmmmm, maybe i should throw a breeding party here in my city at a nice hotel so that if people come from metro detroit, or from down in ohio, it won't be far from the border, and easy to find.

Old 12-29-2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Black Breeder View Post
Hmmmm, maybe i should throw a breeding party here in my city at a nice hotel so that if people come from metro detroit, or from down in ohio, it won't be far from the border, and easy to find.
Hmmm Canadian, that might be an good idea.. I wonder how the OPS party went???

Breeding parties
Old 12-29-2011, 06:12 PM

Default Breeding parties

Some great ideas for parties,,,,let us all know about the next such party!

Tags
breeding, cuckold, party, pregnant