Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

sister in law
Old 11-10-2010, 03:19 PM

Default sister in law

my sister-in-law is married to this white texan. my sister-in-law is 5 4 115 5-day-a-week hard body. She also has large enhanced boobs...so when she is at the gym, she is alway getting hit on. Ever since high school, she has been attracted to black men. At first it was just flirting.

She had been flirting with this guy she call 'dark chocolate' for months. Her husband got a job in a different state. While she was saying good by they finally exchanged numbers. I think she was nervous and didn't trust herself to be able to say 'no'. They talked on the phone after she moved. She had to make a trip back to sell the house. So she call him up. He was the first black guy she kissed. They got in a hot tub together and made out in the car. But she couldn't cheat on her husband and was raised very religiously.

Fast forward a couple years. He encourages her to have an affair. With in a week, she is spending the afternoon with her first black guy. He teaches her many things about sex. Especially anal and dressing like a slut...

One night she hooks up with her guy and his cousin came in town. Kids, low on funds, and other factors mean they have no place to go. . .so the three of them go at it in the back of a pick-up. They did DP. All she said was that it was a lot of work. Not sure if she wants to try it again.

Old 11-12-2010, 10:07 AM

This is one of my fantasies I would love to fulfill; DPing w/ another male.

DP
Old 11-18-2010, 10:48 PM

Default DP

For my wife it wasn't a DP it was a TP. She was with her regular lover when his brother and a friend showed up and filled all of her holes with BBC at once!

Old 03-25-2012, 04:01 PM

DP is simply fabulous... definitely something one should try at least once and I'm pretty sure you won't stop at one time. My first time I was a little painful but I was just mentally numb enough from partying that I managed to take them both and orgasmed a few times. I just love the full feeling and the intensity of it all...just being taken and used and if there's a 3rd guy for my mouth,, even better. love love love DP

Old 03-26-2012, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkypumpkinssss View Post
DP is simply fabulous... definitely something one should try at least once and I'm pretty sure you won't stop at one time. My first time I was a little painful but I was just mentally numb enough from partying that I managed to take them both and orgasmed a few times. I just love the full feeling and the intensity of it all...just being taken and used and if there's a 3rd guy for my mouth,, even better. love love love DP
Now where are women like you at because i cant seem to find them.

Old 03-27-2012, 12:11 PM

It's very intense and I highly recommend it.

Dp
Old 03-27-2012, 01:27 PM

Default Dp

all the talk about dp has got my attention its on my to do list for 2012. sounds wonderful.

Yes, yes, oh yes!!!
Old 04-02-2012, 03:23 AM

Default Yes, yes, oh yes!!!

Love DP!! Hubby started me on it with vibrators and dildos for double vag. I used to never give my ass to anyone including hubby!! Ha! It took some persuading but finally got two of my boyfriends in Atlanta to give me double hoohah Lovin. I had to promise some ass to them on the next trip. I let hubby start training me for anal and my last two trips to see my guys with my girlfriend has been loaded with double vag and anal/Vag stuffing!! I love them both!!! And yes, the last weekend trip I found myself airtight on two occasions!!! Hehe!!! So naughty. But as someone said here, it takes being really hot and worked up. But I got 4a studs and a hubby that know how to push those buttons!!!

wife loves dp!
Old 04-03-2012, 04:46 PM

Default wife loves dp!

I haven't gotten to try it yet myself, but I am very much looking forward to the opportunity. I think it would be the ultimate bonding experience between two guys to fuck the same woman at the same time. Not in a gay way, but in a way that you have something incredible in common. I want to feel another cock against mine as we both cum inside a girl together.

My wife on the otherhand gets dp'd all the time and loves it! She says double vaginal is her absolute favorite and the feeling of two big dicked men cumming in her pussy at the same time is indescribable. Can't wait for my turn...

Old 05-12-2012, 06:36 PM

My friend & I had DP'd a woman we played with once.Incredible experience first for all of us.The girl loved it,she said the best part was that we made feel comfortable and respected.