Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Double Penetration experiences
Old 09-22-2010, 08:52 PM

Default Double Penetration experiences

Hi, for those who have had the pleasure of experiencing dp, what was it like? How did it feel? how did you feel?

Last edited by sundown2; 09-23-2010 at 09:06 PM..

Old 09-24-2010, 02:08 AM

I've had it twice and it was amazing each time. I have to really be in the right frame of mind and f*d senseless first but OMG does it feel good when you are in an insatiable mood. It works best for me when I am with dominant men and I am in a bit of a submissive mode....mentally it just makes you feel like such a sexual animal. Physically if you like to feel "full" and like a lot of friction it is an incredible ride. Both times for me I was just riding from orgasm to orgasm.

Old 10-28-2010, 07:57 AM

I've also thought about two or three guys making love to me and would be curious how this felt. Very kinky.

Just one
Old 10-28-2010, 05:22 PM

Default Just one

We had just one threesome with a black mr. Him and I make dp to my wife and three enjoy so much it. She had big, strong orgasms. It was wonderful.

Old 11-04-2010, 01:16 PM

my wife and i swap with a black couple but we've often had threesomes with both women,..for the women it was ALWAYS a pleasureable experiance,.it sometimes takes awhile for a woman to relax enough when vaginally DPing either of our wives and i sometimes get leg cramps if our position isn't right (probably due more to our age) but the orgasims it provides all of us makes the effort well worth it !,...while a vaginal/anal DP is more common BOTH our wives claim that taking BOTH vaginally is a much more intense orgasim and forefilling sexual experiance.

Loving DP
Old 11-04-2010, 03:18 PM

Default Loving DP

My wife and I started having extra men join us and particularly black guys because she wanted a true DP. Had used dildos and my cock and wanted to make the transition. We are so happy we did. It has been maybe a dozen times for us and all but two of those times it was the other guy in her vagina and me in her ass. She had always loved anal so it was a natural transition. She also loves DVP and there is nothing like feeling your cock rubbing against the other guys directly, inside the pussy of the woman you love and seeing and feeling her orgasms and the fullness, tightness and eventually the hot cum all over your cocks. the two times it wasnt her lover in vagina and me in the back, it was two BBC one in front and one in back, both bigger than me. She flat out went crazy, she comes harder from anal fucking than anything anyway, so when she has a cock in both holes it is something wonderful to see.

DP experience
Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 PM

Default DP experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundown2 View Post
Hi, for those who have had the pleasure of experiencing dp, what was it like? How did it feel? how did you feel?
I must admit I was a bit nervous the first time I tried a double penetration at the request of my husband. I was quite distracted attempting to get into rythym but the feeling of fullness was simply incredible. Lately, when my steady black lover brings a friend we usually do a DP. The only position I enjoy this way is with one of my lovers on his back, me on top of him with my back on his chest, legs spread wide with him doing my ass, and the other bull doing my pussy between our legs. I found it best not to try much movement. Just let the guys establish the pace and rythym. I experience multiple orgasms this way and when both my bulls cum simultaneously it is a wild experience. Besides the great orgasms this act makes me feel like such a married slut which I find erotic and the guys, including my hubby absolutely love.

Dp
Old 11-09-2010, 08:46 PM

Default Dp

All this talk of DP turns me on so much and would love for my g/f to try it. Is there anything I need to know or anything that may help us start?

1ère anal
Old 11-10-2010, 12:42 PM

Default 1ère anal

I was on holidays in SENEGAL with my fiancé (white boy), fiancé was escurtion for day; I met on the beach 2 beautiful black, then we went to my room, I had never seen so big sex of my life, they oont me makes the sex during 4 hours in all the holes.In the evening I made the love with my fiancé but I did not smell are small dick white. He have not informed of my history. He asks me if I have already seen of big black cock.I he answers that not;

Old 11-10-2010, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundown2 View Post
Its all my wife and I do and only with larg black cocks for her gorgeous white ass