Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

biggest black cock
Old 09-23-2010, 10:01 PM

Default biggest black cock

question to all the ladies and couples...what was the biggest black cock u have taken and how many times did u both cum while having sex?

Old 09-24-2010, 02:14 AM

Depends on your definition of big....longest was 12" and our time was limited but I came 3 times. My steady is big meaning really thick (like my wrist) and still 10" long....he can go all night and I wear out before the orgasms stop....he is a gift that keeps on giving.

hmmmmm
Old 09-24-2010, 03:21 AM

Default hmmmmm

hey ladies if u want bbc get at me im 15" and real thick u will love it foreal

Old 09-24-2010, 03:25 AM

My lover John has an 11" BBC and I love every time he fucks me at first I could not take it all but that didn't last long now I take it all and when he cums inside me it's like a water cannon going off!!! Damn I love BBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tracey

Mmm
Old 01-02-2011, 09:11 AM

Default Mmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.bigsblk View Post
hey ladies if u want bbc get at me im 15" and real thick u will love it foreal
wud luv u2 fuk me with that huge blak cok behind wht hubbys bk
Attached Thumbnails
biggest black cock-dsc00006.jpg   biggest black cock-dsc00013.jpg   biggest black cock-dsc00021.jpg  

Old 01-08-2011, 05:28 PM

My wife has one steady playmate that is about 12" long. He was one of her first boy toys. In the beginning she could only get about 9 inches of it in but now she can take all of it and more. The other night she was used by this same guy and two of his friends and one of them had like 15 inches she said and she took all of it. She said he was as thick as her foot to. Even through the condom she could feel every ridge and vein sliding in and out of her.

My wife is very orgasmic. She usually comes the first time as the dick is sliding into her and then rapid fire after that. She can put a wet spot on a king size bed that goes from side to side.

Biggest cock
Old 03-24-2011, 02:36 PM

Default Biggest cock

My wife had a 20yo caribean college student with 10.5 ins, but she realy prefers them to the thick rather than long and heavy cummers..

Biggest
Old 07-17-2012, 09:00 PM

Default Biggest

The biggest in length was 10ins. the thickest was the girth of a soda can, that stretched me like you wouldnt believe. love big black cocks in me.

Old 07-17-2012, 11:39 PM

I first was 8 inches and I thought it was huge. It took me awhile to be able to handle him. I learned to work with it and yes it was wonderful. I found what an orgasm was with a dick in me as opposed just fingering myself.

I am now married to a black guy and he is 10 inches. Yes, he is wonderful, and could not believe how I could take him the first time we were together.

Multiple orgasms are sometimes hard to count, especially when he cums in me. Black men cum strong and with lots of cum.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:17 AM

You have to wonder about those telling you exact length. I've never once measured a man's dick. And the numerical size is never a concern. Is it big? Yes, that's all I need to know. Really...whoever says there is a difference between a man with 9 inches and a man with 10 inches is probably lying.