Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

question to other wifes
Old 09-28-2010, 05:28 PM

Unhappy question to other wifes

hi my names amanda just joined the site today im currently in a relationship and where both into black guys and im having my first one tomorrow night who we met at a party....he showed me his package two nights ago at the party and he is verrry large looks about a foot long and very thick and im a little nervous but also very turned on...im nervous because ive only been with my boyfriend eric for the past 3 years and he is very small only about 5 inches...we are both ready to go threw with it tomorrow i just wanted to kno wat steps to take to make it enjoyable for us both and if i should go bareback and let him cream in me...im only 5'4 about 100 pounds very small lol and i dont know if i can handle this guy please message back with some advice for me

yes
Old 09-28-2010, 06:59 PM

Default yes

go bareback and let him breed you, start off right. you may have to fuck him several times a day to get it all in you. have fun

bareback
Old 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM

Default bareback

You should go bareback baby, you will enjoy it sooo much and when he creams in you you will never enjoy anything better, If it was me I would cum inside you soo deep. Enjoy it and please post about your experience. I love to go bare in white pussy, its the only way to go.

L

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleteen19 View Post
hi my names amanda just joined the site today im currently in a relationship and where both into black guys and im having my first one tomorrow night who we met at a party....he showed me his package two nights ago at the party and he is verrry large looks about a foot long and very thick and im a little nervous but also very turned on...im nervous because ive only been with my boyfriend eric for the past 3 years and he is very small only about 5 inches...we are both ready to go threw with it tomorrow i just wanted to kno wat steps to take to make it enjoyable for us both and if i should go bareback and let him cream in me...im only 5'4 about 100 pounds very small lol and i dont know if i can handle this guy please message back with some advice for me

Make sure he is tested.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:35 PM

Default Make sure he is tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleteen19 View Post
I prefer my guys bareback also but my criteria is that they are married, in the military, or have a recent hiv test. Don't take the chance otherwise. I was in my 40s and had already had 3 kids before I took my first huge black but he was gentle and took his time until I could accomodate his size. Hope yours will do the same and hope you enjoy as I have so many times. Sue

Old 09-29-2010, 03:20 AM

just relax and enjoy it im happy for you

Old 09-29-2010, 04:03 AM

Post some pics so we know what you look like. Also capture some of the action if you can.

Old 09-29-2010, 04:04 AM

i talked to jim earlier the black guy we are doing this with he cant wait but im still a little nervous he looked very large wen he pulled his pants off in the driveway bigger then i have ever seen...ive already went out and bought the his and hers ky but im afraid he still wont fit and it will be to painful any suggestions on wat to do

Old 09-29-2010, 10:16 AM

I would not let him bareback you. Not until you know him for awhile. These dudes will stick their dick in anything that moves. Protect your self until you get with one for long enough to trust him. You only get one shot or your shit is ruined for like. Treat a hound like a hound.

Take it
Old 09-29-2010, 01:27 PM

Default Take it

The choice on how you take it is yours... But with me I use protection because you never know where anyone has been or gotten into. If you want it raw... then have him provide papers of him being disease free. Or until you trust anyone more for that matter.

I think that you are letting your nerves get the best of you. Remember the pussy can and will contort to what it needs. I think that you may be worried that you will enjoy it too much lol.

But above it all... enjoy yourself and post some pics!!

Fishing
Old 09-29-2010, 04:29 PM

Default Fishing

Sorry folks, but I have to say, I think "lilteen19" is a set up! New profile, no pictures, not much info, and when the thread slowed, just a little "bump" to spark more response...... just my opinion.