Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Bull wants to fuck my wife in her wedding dress??
Old 10-10-2010, 01:28 AM

Default Bull wants to fuck my wife in her wedding dress??

Hi All,

So this is the latest kink of his, he now wants Miranda all dressed up in her wedding dress and her wedding night lingerie.......Is this a bit too far??

He already keeps a pic of her in his wallet of her on our wedding day, which he says he "enjoys".

Miranda is up for it, she says she wants to have it on while he fucks her....i am not so sure, the thought of his black hands lifting her wedding dress and tearing it off her does it for me but, I am worried though as it really is a strong symbol of our marriage.

Any opinions on whether you think I am right or am overreacting would be welcome.

Best regards.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:51 AM

I still have my wedding dress. My husband and I both think it would be very hot for me to be fucked by another man while I'm wearing it.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:06 AM

If Miranda is comforable with that then she should. It would be hot to picture her in her wedding dress and wedding night lingerie for her lover. Tearing it would be one thing. She may in time regret having it actually torn. But having her present herself in the dress, her take her in the dress would be steaming hot. Keep us posted.

Old 10-10-2010, 05:53 AM

Great idea, I think you should do it and post some pics

She'd look great
Old 10-10-2010, 12:06 PM

Default She'd look great

Put a photo of her on here and maybe we can show you what she might look like. Maybe something like this?
Attached Thumbnails
Bull wants to fuck my wife in her wedding dress??-0-bride-207.jpg   Bull wants to fuck my wife in her wedding dress??-zweddingday.jpg   Bull wants to fuck my wife in her wedding dress??-brides_choice.jpg   Bull wants to fuck my wife in her wedding dress??-jon11-3-ir-bridea.jpg   Bull wants to fuck my wife in her wedding dress??-nancy-bbc-wedding-day.jpg  

Wedding dress??
Old 01-21-2012, 07:32 PM

Default Wedding dress??

Did you allow Miranda to wear the wedding dress for her bull? I agree that it would not be a good thing if he were to tear it or damage it, but during at least the initial foreplay and such it would be absolutely incredible and memorable!! I recommend it as a special treat for the anniversary!
James

In wedding dress
Old 01-22-2012, 01:00 PM

Default In wedding dress

She should be fucked in her wedding dress...provided he can do so without damaging it ...and preferably without contraception.
The dress will then be a wonderful memento for you all!

Hugs

Old 01-22-2012, 02:19 PM

I say go for it! if you are all happy with it

Wedding dress
Old 01-22-2012, 02:25 PM

Default Wedding dress

Tell him that if he wants to bang her in a wedding dress to go and buy her one, then he can do whatever he wants with it ... You are giving your wife, thats more then enough ...

Old 01-22-2012, 03:11 PM

I agree. He shouldnt ruin it but it sounds like a hot idea! The dress is a symbol that she is ur wife and yet she is being fucked by bbc! Theres so much symbolism and meaning to it that it would make the experience much more hot. Mmm what if he cums on her dress?