Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-23-2012, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenspades001 View Post
I agree. He shouldnt ruin it but it sounds like a hot idea! The dress is a symbol that she is ur wife and yet she is being fucked by bbc! Theres so much symbolism and meaning to it that it would make the experience much more hot. Mmm what if he cums on her dress?
My sentiment's exactly! The symbolism and the imagery is what makes this idea so incredibly hot and memorable for you both if it occurs. Definitely would need to take LOTS of pictures with dress on and in particular, get several great shots of her wedding ring in them as well. YOu could even have her run her wedding ring finger all up in her pussy (after he unloads in it) and then totally coat that ring in her lover's cum :-)

Old 01-24-2012, 06:50 AM

Yes! There has to be cum from a black man on the ring! Mmm that would the icing on the cake. Mmm...i just made myself hungry...

Old 01-24-2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenspades001 View Post
Yes! There has to be cum from a black man on the ring! Mmm that would the icing on the cake. Mmm...i just made myself hungry...
LOL! When I read that I instantly thought of the Red Robin commercial - "YUM!"

Old 01-25-2012, 05:08 AM

Default Reply

That is not a good idea at all. This guy sounds sick.

Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 AM

Blaaack cummin...yumm

Old 04-27-2013, 10:27 PM

i would love to see your wife in her wedding dress getting fucked hard by a black bull would make a great vid your wife is smokin hot

Old 04-28-2013, 07:05 PM

Sounds Awesome to me...... I am going see if my wife is into it

Old 04-28-2013, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseone View Post
My sentiment's exactly! The symbolism and the imagery is what makes this idea so incredibly hot and memorable for you both if it occurs. Definitely would need to take LOTS of pictures with dress on and in particular, get several great shots of her wedding ring in them as well. YOu could even have her run her wedding ring finger all up in her pussy (after he unloads in it) and then totally coat that ring in her lover's cum :-)
Yeah pics of them making out and then her slowly undressing or keeping it on and just lifting the dress to give him access soooooo HOT

Old 04-28-2013, 08:03 PM

You first posted some time ago so tell us what happened. I think I can tell you. The bull always gets what he wants so I think he fucked her in her wedding dress. Wouldn't be surprised but what he demanded that she not be on any birth control...lets make this wedding night 'complete'.. Doubt she could hardly wait for the night to come. Hopefully you videoed the whole event making you a part of their special night. Hot! Now I'm wondering if he bred her on that night. The icing on the cake.

great idea !
Old 04-29-2013, 08:01 AM

Default great idea !

i ll dress anyway my BBc wants and my wedding dress is a great way to show he can use me anyway he decides