Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tried unsuccessfully
Old 12-26-2022, 01:04 PM

Default Tried unsuccessfully

When younger, nothing would have made me happier than to surprise my parents, sisters and friends with a mixed race child. Tried regularly and failed. But, the trying and the idea of everyone knowing was exciting. I still enjoy being stretched and seeded even though I’m well past the age of child birth.

Always Had This Fetish
Old 12-27-2022, 06:27 PM

Default Always Had This Fetish

Started from the beginning of my sexual life. Risking pregnancy is crazy but so sexually exciting. I haven't been with a black man yet - working on that - but was pregnant once at an early age and didn't carry it to term. Since my divorce, i'm looking to pursue the interest as a single woman.

Old 01-18-2024, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspwoman81 View Post
Started from the beginning of my sexual life. Risking pregnancy is crazy but so sexually exciting. I haven't been with a black man yet - working on that - but was pregnant once at an early age and didn't carry it to term. Since my divorce, i'm looking to pursue the interest as a single woman.
You will find, once you cross the line, that this thought is not far from your mind EVER when with Black Lovers!! And guaranteed THEY are thinking about it too, and if you let on that YOU are considering the fantasy, expect an all out onslaught of inense sexual pressure to do so with every Black Lover you are with!!

It is the most AMAZING sexual journey you will ever participate in as a White Woman!! I WISH I had done this when I first got involved, my late 20's, and now in my early 40;s I am back to desiring this again and NEED to make it happen if its going to happen. I don't want to be retured and still raising chidren.

Wish you the best, would love to hear how it goes once you cross the line!! It will be AMAZING!!! J (the wife)

Old 02-25-2024, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbbclover25 View Post
Me and my wife are 25 and we have 2 mixed kids. we usually get 6 blk guys to come over for a breeding session when we decide to have another one. she loves it cause does not know which one daddy really is.
That’s a good girl

Old 03-30-2024, 05:41 PM

So fun have recently found out I am pregnant so the risk ended up coming with consequences.

Old 04-02-2024, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msellafox View Post
So fun have recently found out I am pregnant so the risk ended up coming with consequences.
Omg so hot. l wish l could fall pregnant, but medically lm barren.

Old 04-04-2024, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msellafox View Post
Congratulations are in order. How far along are you?

Our absolute favorite!!
Old 04-04-2024, 09:21 PM

Default Our absolute favorite!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin d View Post
I remember the first time my wife had preg risk sex and it wasn't planned. We meet up with this blk guy and my wife and him clicked so gd that it went from like two e-mail to meeting in a hotel room. They were both all over each other and didn't even have time to tell him she wasn't on any birth control and he had to wear a condom but he had my wife was cumming so much that I didn't want to say any thing and just sat there and watch as he fucked her. About 45 minutes later he came deep inside her pussy and I told myself she's not on any birth control and then I looked at her face and she was trying to say she was sorry but she was having the biggest orgasm of the night as he kept on pumping her pussy full of his blk seed. after that night we were both hooked on preg risk sex.
|

J has been hooked on pregnancy risk sex (especially with Black Lovers) since her first affair with a co-worker. She actually thought (hoped) that she had gotten pregnant with her first Black Lover and was devestated when her period started after being late by a week. What was supposed to be a 'first meet no sex' turned ot to be a weekend long sexual fiesta where she "just wanted to feel him inside her unprotected" and expereinced her first ever orgasm from penetration only and ended LATE Sunday evening only because he had to get back across state for work. She never put her diaphragm in (all the birth control she uses) and by the time he left, he had cum inside of her ELEVEN times, all totally unprotected and with her BEGGING him to knock her up with his baby.

CW

Old 04-05-2024, 12:52 AM

Very few times have I actually been at risk, but I have let a lot of men think I was. Most of those guys tried harder and and often rougher if they thought they were going to knock me up

Old 04-07-2024, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin d View Post
I remember the first time my wife had preg risk sex and it wasn't planned. We meet up with this blk guy and my wife and him clicked so gd that it went from like two e-mail to meeting in a hotel room. They were both all over each other and didn't even have time to tell him she wasn't on any birth control and he had to wear a condom but he had my wife was cumming so much that I didn't want to say any thing and just sat there and watch as he fucked her. About 45 minutes later he came deep inside her pussy and I told myself she's not on any birth control and then I looked at her face and she was trying to say she was sorry but she was having the biggest orgasm of the night as he kept on pumping her pussy full of his blk seed. after that night we were both hooked on preg risk sex.
It’s very sexy!