Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

love it
Old 12-22-2017, 11:07 PM

Default love it

Its nerve wrecking but we both love it

She wanted to be
Old 12-27-2017, 03:53 PM

Default She wanted to be

I won't ever forget the Saturday morning when my wife came into the kitchen with nothing on but her robe and slippers and opened the robe and sat down on my lap facing away from me. She took my hand and placed it on her stomach and said for me to rub it because Haywood's (the black man that lived with us) baby is in me. She said I know that he "got me" this time because I'm several weeks late and as you know I'm never late. He had exclusive use of her pussy for more than a month and it only took him one month to get her pregnant, she had asked me because she really wanted to have a child with him. GTR

Old 12-28-2017, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msbbclover25 View Post
Me and my wife are 25 and we have 2 mixed kids. we usually get 6 blk guys to come over for a breeding session when we decide to have another one. she loves it cause does not know which one daddy really is.
I think that if you want to be bred by a guy (black or white) and you're not married with no intention of marrying the guy, it's best to have multiple breeders. Whatever the case, preg risk sex is hot.

Old 12-28-2017, 11:41 AM

I think I would have enjoyed the thrill of it but I was "fixed" long before I fucked my first black man. Bareback feels so much better and I luv it when they fill my pussy with cum....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
how many couple or single women love  preg risk sex?-screenshot_2016-02-03-06-21-38-1-1.jpg  

Old 12-29-2017, 06:11 AM

Luckily l'm also "fixed" but love to feel a guy shooting his cum into my pussy and still get a thrill thinking back to my fertile days and the "danger" of being knocked up
G

A fantasy or desire
Old 01-04-2018, 03:48 PM

Default A fantasy or desire

I am having safe sex with a black guy in a secret affair but i often think what it would feel like getting pregnant. One side of me wants this but am i really prepared for the consequences.

Nothing is more intense....
Old 12-06-2018, 06:47 AM

Default Nothing is more intense....

for us, Wife has had numerous pregnancy risk encounters since she started having affairs, she had completely unprotected sex with the first guy she had an affair with and during the affair they did numerous things to try to get her pregnant....he had a medical background and he would inseminate her manually in his office hoping she would get pregnant.

CW

Old 12-06-2018, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklight View Post
WTF does a white woman owe anyone? Man thats just fucked up.
Best just to say white Americans do owe black Americans in the form of how the white slave owners had sex with the black slave women. Yes it is a debt and paying for our ancestors error, although it may not be convenient for some though black men sexing white women is a great idea.

Last edited by alwayswhiteboi; 12-06-2018 at 04:42 PM..

Old 12-06-2018, 04:41 PM

I do know if the sex is right and it usually is. Most www prefer the cum deep inside them. Risk or no risk. And the bm does definitely enjoy impregnating ww. And why shouldnt he? My wife was lucky enough to meet an older blk man 55 trs old while we were shopping one day. He invited her to go home with him. Naturally I agreed. The next morning when my wife walked thru the door smiling I knew she had found something worth smiling about. She pulled me to the bed and TOLD me to do what I do best. As I was oraling her she explained he was the ine! She told me he was packing a real cock n she loved it.
She was on the pill but played a little trick and denied being on bc. She said it was mentioned and he casually told her not to worry he would wear a rubber or pullout. She said after taking her through several orgasms she could tell he was getting ready. His excuse for not wearing a rubber being he forgot he had run out etc. She was so hot she said she didnt act like that bothered her but told him to cum on her tummy or let her have it orally. As he neared she mentioned it again just to get his reaction. He pinned her legs up in the air and squatted over her driving his cock into her cervix to cum!! She told me he cum n cum n cum. He told her he knew she wanted that blk semen and he knew Id never touched her in the places he did. And he was right. Hes still doing it and its 5 yrs later! They plan on having a baby this coming year. Ive fully agreed to raise it as my own. And hes made it clear he will fuck her regularly during the entire pregnancy up until the moment comes for her to give birth. I cant wait! Hes 60 and shes 24,

Old 12-06-2018, 10:44 PM

We had fucked almost continuously for the entire 3 days, always bareback so there was no question that I was at serious risk.

The wait for my period was a mixture of pleasure and anguish. The heart wanted me to be pregnant but the head didn't. I love the idea of carrying my lovers child and he always reminds me that oral contraceptive is not 100% reliable - so there is always a chance!

You are right, contrary to popular belief the pill is not 100% effective, very close but not complete. I had been seeing a black guy for over 6 months while on the pill, never had a problem. Then one month I missed a period and wasn't concerned at first. After a couple weeks and no period I took the test (2 in fact) and both showed positive. I was shocked, scared, excited, nervous, you name it. My hubby can't give me kids and I only went on the pill when we decided to spice it up and try the sharing thing. I was on time and never missed a pill. Thankfully hubby has been very supportive and happy, we both knew there was a risk I guess. Anyway, I've always wanted children and in less than a month and a half a beautiful baby girl is coming into the world!