Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First time!
Old 10-21-2010, 08:54 PM

Smile First time!

First of all, sorry for my English writing, i am from Holland, and the last time wrote English, it was about 12 years ago!

Well, finally my wife and i have a date with a black man! It's gonna be the first time, and we almost cant wait! We are 33 (me) and 30 (my wife) years old. We have some nice threesome adventures with other (white) men. It was always my wish to see my wife having sex with a black male. She was intereseted, but not enough. A white man, who is a good threesomefriend of us, gave our emailadress to a black friend of him. We get contact, and finaly my wife turned over. We will meet him half november.

He is a man from Suriname, 39 years old, muscular and a very big toy for my lady! When we have our threesomeadventure, i will make pictures and we will share themwith you!

Old 10-21-2010, 09:19 PM

Great have lots of fun. Let us know how it went.

Old 10-22-2010, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek77 View Post
First of all, sorry for my English writing, i am from Holland, and the last time wrote English, it was about 12 years ago!

Well, finally my wife and i have a date with a black man! It's gonna be the first time, and we almost cant wait! We are 33 (me) and 30 (my wife) years old. We have some nice threesome adventures with other (white) men. It was always my wish to see my wife having sex with a black male. She was intereseted, but not enough. A white man, who is a good threesomefriend of us, gave our emailadress to a black friend of him. We get contact, and finaly my wife turned over. We will meet him half november.

He is a man from Suriname, 39 years old, muscular and a very big toy for my lady! When we have our threesomeadventure, i will make pictures and we will share themwith you!
Hey Greek77, we are from Holland too. How did you found a bbc in Holland?