Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

1st time
Old 10-29-2010, 05:29 PM

Default 1st time

trying to introduce wife to interracial fun,any suggestions im trying to take it slow and not scare her

Old 10-29-2010, 06:41 PM

you need to find a guy who won't be too pushy. Someone who might accept just making out to start with, and not go straight for her crotch. Dancing is good to get started. Once she gets "in the mood", then things can move along faster.

1st time
Old 10-29-2010, 07:03 PM

Default 1st time

sometimes when we go out ill dress her in something slutty heels hose short skirt and tight blouse,she get lots of looks (shes 5,10 ,175 lbs in heels over 6 feet,she has no problem being chatted up,real easy to get along with),last time some young kidspent 3 hours just talking ,we went outside to have a smoke ,and i asked if she wanted to fuck him she giggled blushed and said no,
Attached Thumbnails
1st time-dsci0034.jpg  

Get into her fantasies
Old 10-29-2010, 07:10 PM

Default Get into her fantasies

Not much to go on.. Is she a sexual person who is open minded? have you introduced her to toys such as realistic black dick? has she ever dated inter racially in the past? Do you share your fantasies with her? is she open to them? does she cum if you talk about her fucking a black dick\guy? Also, you have to be certain you want this to happen and that you are confident that doing this act will not cause a strain in your relationship. If she feels you are confident that will be a big asset as you maneuver her into the best fucking sex of her life...uh provided you find the black dick that enjoys that white pussy thoroughly...

Old 10-29-2010, 07:21 PM

shes very sexual,and open minded ive bought black toys and said i like to see the contrast of black cock on her white pussy,while fucking i talk real nasty telling her i know shes fucking one of the brothers at vher job,asking is this how how he gives to you,she tells me im nasty but i can feel her pussy juices running down my balls,and then i tell her she likes it nasty,like i said im not rushing it

Old 10-29-2010, 08:00 PM

Nice! Your at least at the stage where she standing at the door but getting her to knock on it is the trick. The reality is there is not much you can really do but stay\steady the course because she has to want this enough and be comfortable making a decision of this nature. She may not be willing to risk your relationship over a fantasy. I would imagine for a lot of people who share their wives that this is a lifestyle and there is a certain commitment involved on an ongoing basis to keep it an engaging choice of sexual practice. I think she needs to know more than anything that it's about enhancing your relationship in a positive manner and exploring your sexual expression for fulfillment and NOT something she is doing for you or pressured into. The woman needs to know that there will be nothing to regret and a nice thick black dick to gain for her pleasure which ultimately pleases you because you are happy knowing she is completely satisfied being filled with black dick.

1st time
Old 10-29-2010, 08:21 PM

Default 1st time

like i said im not in a rush,this is what i was thinking,have her wear one of the slutty outfits i picked out for her and have her meet me at some club or bar ,ill be running late and send some one in just to chat her up,and get to know her,shes very easy to talk to so that shouldnt be a prob,ill show up after about an hour and join in,we can all hang relax get to know a little about each other ,let her get a little buzzed ,once he excuses himself to use the rast room ill put the idea into her head ,not telling her she has to but just suggesting,heres one with her black toy
Attached Thumbnails
1st time-dsci0039.jpg   1st time-dsci00358763553.jpg  

Tags
1st bbc