Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Where are the black women?
Old 11-03-2010, 01:44 PM

Default Where are the black women?

Any lovely black females looking for white meat?
Attached Thumbnails
Where are the black women?-pic.jpg   Where are the black women?-crop.jpg   Where are the black women?-back.jpg   Where are the black women?-hard-cock.jpg  

How far are you looiing
Old 11-30-2010, 02:02 AM

Default How far are you looiing

I don't know really what part of the country that you are looking but we are everywhere probably right down the street from you...Sometimes I feel white men don't know how to approach us.. Black women have been stereotyped for so long you don't know if your speaking to Louise Jefferson, Florida Evans or Clair Huxstable. We are none of the above we are, behind the counter of the store you grocery shop at, the doctors office, the bank, a restaurant, the hospital, and in our culture we are use to men approaching us so if you don't speak up you won't be heard. We are women that enjoy the company of a male who is mentally stable and hopefully finacially secure..If you happen to be intersted in some of my other realizations and other thoughts send me a message and we can discuss where the Black women are...Sinamenglo

Old 12-29-2010, 02:25 PM

sinamenglo, that was a great post! I'm a dark skinned guy and would love to see more dark ladies taking white lovers. Your very right about them being kinda nervous about approaching you. I think there could be a tidal wave of reverse IR relationships if the female would at least let the guy know she's interested in some way. It's the kick in the ass that many guys need. Trust me, they worship you. Just let em know they have a chance, ok?

agree
Old 12-29-2010, 02:51 PM

Default agree

I agree, there are not enough black women on this site. I love fucking black women. I have been with a few, they were very open minded and enjoyed having sex with a white guy. It is difficult to find girls who are open to this as some lady's either seem to be prejudiced or have really bad attitudes. Maybe that's why there aren't so many here.