Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-09-2014, 09:05 PM

Bare with my BULL.
Condom with my Husband, I deny my husband sperm to go inside me.

In the beginning I had him wear condoms, MY black SECRET lover.
I said I wasnt using birth control and didnt want to have a baby.

He would come over the house after my husband would be at work and we would be in my bedroom each morning sometimes 5 times a week.
He was a SECRET for a long time.

He finally talked me into he DIDNT need to use a condom.
I had him once or twice no protection and loved the closeness.

HE eventually became my BULL and he told me it was no condoms.
I did as I was told and he always is in me bare and cumming inside me.
He knows my cycle and knows I am not using birth control.
AS for my husband..he didnt know about my black bull fucking me and cumming.

MY BULL told me that my husband cant be in me bare to get me pregnant so i told my husband he had to use condoms so i dont get pregnant by him. My husband again at this time didnt know I had a lover.

My husband goes to work and my BULL stops by and we go into my bedroom like we are a married couple and we consumate things lots of times.
I take his sperm....I know what can happen because MY BULL wants to give me his baby,

Old 08-10-2014, 02:06 AM

condoms rub ya raw I learned early espically when going from pussy to ass witch my first loved doing plus I love the explosion in either hole now I have a hubby that cleans me .

Old 08-10-2014, 04:34 AM

Use your big head brothers. I use condoms more in the "lifestyle" than I do in my personal life. I love that these women are into black men but if shes trying to go raw on the first meet shes doing it all the time. Cdc hiv stats about black males are alarming, no way im taking that chance. If I see recent paperwork we're good to go otherwise gotta wrap it up. I know its tempting and ive slipped up in the past but how stupid would u feel catching something off pussy that isnt even yours? Wrap it up people.

nope
Old 08-14-2014, 11:16 AM

Default nope

I like the feel of a mans meat not a raincoat fuckin me,I like to feel the squirt hit my back wall of my playpen hole!! Momma hates condoms!!

Old 08-14-2014, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I have been lucky enough to have attended an all white high school and an all white college. I have only slept with white women my whole life except for about 4 women. I lost my virginity to a white girl at 15 and have also been the first black cock several white women. In my experiences, ive noticed white women enjoy natural sex, I would always have a condom ready, and most would say its up to me if I want to wear it. I always wore a condom until college, I met a very sexy classmate and she always told me she was never into black men. She insisted I was different and after about a few months of flirting she cheated on her bf with me. I didnt have condoms and she told me she doesnt like them anyway. I came inside her all night long, and thats where I got really into cumming inside white women. I mean I had done it before but not over and over and over. I started swinging a few years later and all the couples I met really wanted a creampie. I get tested often and Im picky about who I play with. Im more into long term play now, but I only want the women that enjoy bareback as much as I do.

L
There is no way that I want intercourse with a black man using a condome! It hides the feeling that I want to experience.

Bare is best if....
Old 10-20-2014, 03:11 PM

Default Bare is best if....

Bare is best....if both are free from disease!

If there is any possibility of disease, a condom is a must!
Condoms kill sensation - and prevent disease.

After both have been tested - and found clean -
then we can go 'all the way'

Blissful!

Old 10-22-2014, 11:30 PM

I know it's hard guys but try and use a condom everytime. I can't say I use them everytime but I am trying to. sex without condoms feels better but if you catch herpes you won't be having much sex down the road at all. Another thing to consider HIV is the highest among black males. I remember going to nudist beach north of south beach and taking the bus back to my hotel. I was wondering why there were so many HIV signs inside the bus. Apparently, Miami and about 5 other major cities in the Florida have the highest HIV rates in the nation. You just never know. You could be fucking a wife where husband is a switch hitter or fuck hookers without her knowledge and could of infected her.

no
Old 10-23-2014, 12:18 AM

Smile no

The first time was not planned and no condom was there. I was nervious. It felt wonderfful. So since then i have never required them.

Old 10-23-2014, 08:01 PM

... part of it for my wife is the enjoyment of being a total slut. Condoms are fine but going bareback for her new friends that intend to use her makes her feel like she loves to feel. Just like a true nasty cum sponge of a slut.

Old 10-23-2014, 10:44 PM

I was always quite a stickler for condoms until I was blacked and that thought was pounded into nothing but a memory. Now, if I am meeting a black guy(s) it is nothing but bareback all the way.