Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-21-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
I've had a number of women start out with condoms, only to have me remove them later on. In one case, a woman I fucked at a swingers club took me into a private room and told me to fuck her bare and cum in her, but don't tell her husband.

Bottom line: If the guy appeals to the woman, she'll go bare.
Absolutely true! White women hate to use condoms. White women are the most sexually active and aware females on the planet. And they love using their pussy to suck cum out of a man cock. And especially when it's a big black cock. They want that precious cream.

Last edited by m4272000; 11-28-2010 at 09:23 PM..

Old 11-22-2010, 04:46 PM

I have to say that I don't like sex with a condom on particularly, it feels false - sort of plastic in a way.

It is so much more intimate to feel the warmth of the bare skin and the texture of the ridges on his cock which you don't really get when it's been shrink wrapped! Then there is the glorious feeling that you get when you feel him cum inside you.

Anyway, never mind us women, I am yet to meet a black man who was particularly keen on wearing one either.

Condoms
Old 11-22-2010, 08:20 PM

Default Condoms

Condoms only with her lovers. You can never be too careful these days.

I love it
Old 11-26-2010, 02:16 PM

Default I love it

I've never had a white women who didn't want me to shoot that hot load in her pink little pussy.

Old 11-27-2010, 08:28 PM

I agree the most passionate, intense interaction is without condoms.

It may sound crazy in this day and age but the feeling is so much more intense, you feel the warmth of a nice white woman's vagina.

I also love to give women maximum pleasure and bareback allows for that opportunity.

My goal is to make every white woman I fuck become uninhibited and reach orgasm, going bareback helps in that process.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:04 AM

My husband always uses a condom but with my black boyfriend I always prefer to feel everthing `skin to skin`, especially as he is a heavy cummer !

Thats hott
Old 11-28-2010, 02:17 AM

Default Thats hott

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty4fun View Post
My husband always uses a condom but with my black boyfriend I always prefer to feel everthing `skin to skin`, especially as he is a heavy cummer !
Thats hott i def love that intimate skin to skin feeling, I am also blessed to be hung so i love letting the woman feel my pulses and the full girth of my cock. I love when she whispers in your ear to let it go, and as you come she tightens those pussy muscles and milk all the cum out. Im so turned on by that.

No Condoms
Old 11-28-2010, 08:26 AM

Default No Condoms

None ever ever! NADA! I want CUM. and the feel of a man. Not latex.

Last edited by blackgangbangs; 11-14-2011 at 06:16 AM..

Condoms? Duh
Old 11-28-2010, 06:14 PM

Default Condoms? Duh

When I get a big cock in my mouth, and I enjoy the pleasue that I am giving, and when I get so excited, and want him in me, I don't want to waste the time to deal with a condom.

To get to the point, it just feels sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood and I love to feel him explode in me.

Enough said!

o yeah
Old 11-28-2010, 07:22 PM

Default o yeah

i love the idea of a black stud getting even MORE turned on when a white girl decides she wants fucked without a condom or when she is talked into it by the nigga.

it's actually hot when she thinks she wants the condom used, but then is so horny for that nigga jizz in her pussy that she can't say no.

the truth is that most black studs have no problem getting that pussy to take it raw.