Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-30-2010, 03:02 AM

I like when they talk me into going bare....sometimes it's sweet seduction sometimes it's nasty talk....either way I have never said no.

Old 11-30-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
I like when they talk me into going bare....sometimes it's sweet seduction sometimes it's nasty talk....either way I have never said no.
LOL, I would work you over by talking about your eyes, running my fingers through your hair and kissing your ears and neck gently, while appreciating your feminine scent and that's just the start.

The Erogenous zones of your body would be next up to be pleasured, such as the inner thighs, belly button, backbone, breast nipples, soft butt cheeks, etc.

Con|d|om negative
Old 06-17-2011, 10:53 AM

Smile Con|d|om negative

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockboy View Post
i love the idea of a black stud getting even MORE turned on when a white girl decides she wants fucked without a condom or when she is talked into it by the nigga.

it's actually hot when she thinks she wants the condom used, but then is so horny for that nigga jizz in her pussy that she can't say no.

the truth is that most black studs have no problem getting that pussy to take it raw.
If a woman insists in a condom being used, she might as well use a vibrator. Fucking isn't fucking without the guy shooting his sperm into the pussy. She might consider a condom if the guy is white, but a black cock should NEVER be covered.

Old 06-17-2011, 11:44 AM

Sorry, I must be in a minority! For me, sure, I like the idea of bare-back, but theres so many risks with going bareback with someone who's "history" I don't know, I don't fancy playing Russian Roulette with a cock! Most of the guys I've been with are okay with this, sure in the past there has been the odd time that I didn't bother, but I guess as I get a bit older the risks just play on my mind......

Bare always bare
Old 08-01-2011, 12:52 PM

Smile Bare always bare

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaelaine View Post
Goodwife, I could not agree with you more . . . if it is Big, and Black, it goes into me bare! I love the burning warmth, the sensation, and of course, with bare, comes the risk of pregnancy, a delicious feeling - and yes, I have been black-impregnated twice. I loved every minute of it. They should outlaw condoms!!
Pamela
I agree that big black cocks covered in a condom is of no use. I know the risks and that's why I don't have sex with a stranger (condom or no condom, black or white). Once I know the guy and know that he is clean and I can trust him, it's only bareback if he wants to have sex. I once met a black guy at a club and nearly gave in because he had the most glorious cock, but as I only fuck bareback, my better senses told me to back off. I got to know him and we've had sex a couple of times since - bareback. To feel a thick rock hard
black cock in my pussy is something i can't describe to anyone and to feel him stiffen, jerk and pump his sperm into me, is the ultimate sensation. I haven't yet been impregnated and would opt for an abortion if I do, but the thought of being knocked up by a black lover is rather appealing. So, all said and done, it's bare all the time, every time.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:17 PM

I love it bareback, but I will only ditch condoms with trusted partners. Recent full STD panel required. It's a small price to pay to fuck my tight young pussy raw, and there has been no problem finding plenty of partners that will comply. Men that try to convince me otherwise simply aren't worth the risk.

Bareback !!
Old 08-08-2011, 08:10 PM

Default Bareback !!

At my age, with two Biracial children,...its up to the man... but I want bareback! A black man knows he's bareback and he fucks me differently. Harder,.with purpose...and I can feel jet after jet of copious amounts of cum in my pussy! That does it for me.

Last edited by blackgangbangs; 11-14-2011 at 05:37 AM..

Old 08-09-2011, 11:20 AM

quite new to this and the excitment of bareback sex is a serious turn on,
im happy with or without condoms, if your going that far its a trust thing.
and yes having a black guys cock twitch inside me leaving his stuff in there is seriously sexy.
but its his choice.

tested clean and ready
Old 09-09-2011, 09:16 AM

Default tested clean and ready

Just got tested all is well, I love all the comments of the ladies, just wanna hear thoughts. thanks

Old 09-09-2011, 05:25 PM

I will start with the intention but after kissing, touching and getting into who cares about the condoms. I want to feel him cum in me.