Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 07-26-2015, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthestud View Post
I've had a number of women start out with condoms, only to have me remove them later on. In one case, a woman I fucked at a swingers club took me into a private room and told me to fuck her bare and cum in her, but don't tell her husband.

Bottom line: If the guy appeals to the woman, she'll go bare.
It seems that you are the kind of bull that women canot help themselves to give in to you as sluts. Mine loves to get her pussy filled with the semen of her black lovers. She sits on my face after that and covers my mouth with cum.

Do you enjoy cuckolding the husbands this way?

Old 07-26-2015, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latingermancpl View Post
It seems that you are the kind of bull that women canot help themselves to give in to you as sluts. Mine loves to get her pussy filled with the semen of her black lovers. She sits on my face after that and covers my mouth with cum.

Do you enjoy cuckolding the husbands this way?
I can take it or leave it. I've watched men lick my cum out of their wives pussy before. I have to admit that it is kind of interesting to watch the husbands submit in that way.

Old 07-27-2015, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
It's kind of a size thing for me....if it is really big and thick and there is going to be some great friction I get a strong urge/desire to feel that sensation bare. I always say it must be with a condom but the truth is if it is bi, thick and black I will be guiding it in bare.
I feel the same way. If he is bi and is making me lick his balls and tells me to put his thick cock in her pussy i would also guide it bare inside of her and end with my face full of his cum after he is through

Old 07-29-2015, 11:47 AM

It's not a case of me not liking condoms - I HATE them and they should be outlawed

It all depends on the situation
Old 07-29-2015, 08:41 PM

Default It all depends on the situation

If you feel too randy too wait and / or you have fucked them before then bareback often but not always occurs . Without is much better .

condoms
Old 08-01-2015, 08:42 PM

Default condoms

Being fairly new to BBC. i can say i would rather feel a natural cock inside me and expierence the feeling when he explodes inside of me

Condom is not likely
Old 08-10-2015, 09:53 PM

Default Condom is not likely

Can any white woman honestly say she fantasizes about a black man using a condom with her? She dreams of the moment when he squirts into a rubber tube? I don't think so.

If you're into this, you fantasize the black man finishes inside you. Maybe you even get a rush with the possibility that he will get you pregnant. Personally, I don't really want to get pregnant at this point, but I don't want to do this knowing i'm only helping him squirt into a rubber tube. Squirt in me and show me how much you enjoy it and I will enjoy it too.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:53 AM

Nothing like feeling her pussy cream running down my dick when she's riding me. Her muffled screams make me pull her to me by her ankle and drive all 9 inches balls deep in her anxiously awaiting pussy. Nothing like hearing her tap out, bite the pillow, and hide her face in BBC embarrassment. There's nothing like it.

Old 08-12-2015, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybaby View Post
It's not a case of me not liking condoms - I HATE them and they should be outlawed
I love feeling her pussy cream run down my dick shaft when I'm longstroking her, while she's trying to run from me. I grab her by her ankle, pull her back to me, flip her on her back, spread her legs and do push-ups in her pussy til she begs me to stop, or cums so much she's too weak to move.

Old 05-25-2016, 07:53 PM

Me sir not a big fan at all haha