Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 10-09-2016, 04:08 AM

Condoms aren't much fun. He can pull out if he feels it necessary but I prefer him to release his black sperm right inside me.

Old 10-10-2016, 12:56 PM

Anfangs wollte ich nur mit Gummi ficken, aber nachdem mich mein schwarzer Love so richtig heiß gemacht hatte, wollte ich nur noch seinen dicken schwarzen Schwanz in mir spüren - bareback - und mich von ihm kräftig ficken lassen. Nachdem er mir seine riesige Ladung in meine Möse gespritzt hatte hatte mein Mann vor Erregung allein vom Zuschauen abgespritzt. Danach hat mich mein BBC noch mehrmals besamte und das Gefühl war unbeschreiblich geil. Ich lasse mich von meinem BBC nur noch bareback Vögel und mein Ehemann genießt mit. Er liebt es, hinterher meine besamte Fotze zu benutzen und dem Saft seines Vorgängers in mir zu spüren. I Love Black cocks

Old 10-27-2016, 08:26 PM

Talking

Bareback
Always

Number 1# you can feell and experience all the pleasure and the sensations

Number 2# it just plain way MORE exciting and fun going Bareback

Old 11-18-2016, 05:56 AM

for me it really depends on the guy. most times, yeah condom required. not worth the risk to me. that said, i LOVE the feeling of no condom. the only guys ive let go bareback have been black and they had perfect cocks! as soon as i saw them i just said its up to them. and yeah it feels WAY more intense and is SO much easier to lose myself in the sex

Old 11-11-2018, 01:39 PM

Although all but a few of the nudist guys my whitewife fucked over 30 yrs of social nudism were white, she definitely hates condoms. She said bareback is so much better to feel the heat of hard meat, and feeling the hot manjuices spraying her insides is just pure heaven. ,

Old 11-12-2018, 12:38 PM

It's not a question of not liking condoms - l HATE them, it takes away all the pleasure.

Old 11-12-2018, 10:32 PM

I hate condoms and love the sperm in me!

Old 11-13-2018, 01:41 AM

Id never allow my wife to insist a bm wear a damn condom. Thats ridiculous!

Old 11-15-2018, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcock451 View Post
I have been lucky enough to have attended an all white high school and an all white college. I have only slept with white women my whole life except for about 4 women. I lost my virginity to a white girl at 15 and have also been the first black cock several white women. In my experiences, ive noticed white women enjoy natural sex, I would always have a condom ready, and most would say its up to me if I want to wear it. I always wore a condom until college, I met a very sexy classmate and she always told me she was never into black men. She insisted I was different and after about a few months of flirting she cheated on her bf with me. I didnt have condoms and she told me she doesnt like them anyway. I came inside her all night long, and thats where I got really into cumming inside white women. I mean I had done it before but not over and over and over. I started swinging a few years later and all the couples I met really wanted a creampie. I get tested often and Im picky about who I play with. Im more into long term play now, but I only want the women that enjoy bareback as much as I do.

L
I live in Canada, I've never even had sex with a black woman before to be honest.

Old 11-16-2018, 07:13 AM

Does ANYONE really "like condoms?"