Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

same situation
Old 03-19-2011, 06:06 PM

Default same situation

i would love to have my wife who is attractive and 60 taken by a big black cock i would love to take her to a lounge for dinner dancing where we could have a few drinks and meet some black men to put my plan ingear,we are in central pa contact me let,s discuss further jon 5702445751

Last edited by jonphil; 08-15-2014 at 09:12 PM..

same fanatasy
Old 04-21-2011, 02:59 PM

Default same fanatasy

would love to have my 60 year old attractive take a big black cock no luck like to dioscuss with others with same interested sherry has never had another cock we got married young i try to encourage her during sex that she needs to try more cock love to take her somewhere that i prearrange for guys to hit on her.i would like to talk to others with same interest we are small bus. owners in williamsport,pa so contact me jon i would love to fuck sherry's well stretched pussy after a big thick cock fucked her good.

i would also love to see 60 year old wife take bbc
Old 04-26-2011, 02:10 PM

Default i would also love to see 60 year old wife take bbc

i would love anyone to contact me to discuss our interest my wife sherry has only had one cock mine as we got married young as she got pregnant.i have been trying to meet black friends to hangout with and eventually seduce her we have role played during sex.we are small bus.owners in williamsport,pa and i would welcome anyone to contact me with same interest you can even give me a call on my 5702445751 hope to hear from you this is a great site

Last edited by jonphil; 08-15-2014 at 09:14 PM..

Old 08-28-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfx42 View Post
Does anybody have the same fantasy as me? My wife isn't into this so I have to fantasize about it all the time. I'd love her to open up more and somehow get blindsided and taken by a black man. She turned 60 this year and has only had one man besides me ever that I know about. I love talking to other people about it too.
please message me

Mature wife seeks young blacks
Old 09-11-2011, 02:56 AM

Wink Mature wife seeks young blacks

I want to make a hot video with 2 clean healthy young black men. Buffalo/Rochester area.
Attached Thumbnails
My wife is 60 and I love fantasizing about her and a mature black man-nj02d.jpg  

Last edited by DagoSlut; 09-11-2011 at 02:59 AM.. Reason: change pic

Old 11-30-2011, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
Why not set her up? You know what kind of black guys she "likes", so make contact with one, have him be at the store and when she nudges you, give him the sign to approach her "innocently" of course. Then she won't have to break the ice, just encourage him.
Good idea, I think I will try that. I have tried setting her up to meet at a bar or have black guys come to the house but she won't go through with it if she knows I set it up. It will have to be spontaneous. Thanks for the advice.

I agree with both on this
Old 11-30-2011, 09:48 PM

Default I agree with both on this

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotlieb2 View Post
You are so right lady! Most white women might not admit it, but I'm certain that ALL have, or have had, this fantasy of having a huge black cock in her pussy.
Regarding the size of cocks, you're right in that some white men also have big cocks, but ON AVERAGE blacks are far superior when it comes to cock size. It's only a myth that ALL black have huge cocks, but there are far more blacks with huge cocks than there are whites. This however is no reason for white males to feel inferior. \\\\\\\\i think it's mostly the taboo thing that intrigues white girls.
Truely said by both and glad other people have the same opion. Thanks for stating it.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:55 PM

Hi I am a 23 year old black man who loves mature white women I find them so sexy I would love to have a sexy 60 year old white woman to please

Old 12-04-2011, 05:16 PM

My girl is latin and 39 but i have the same fantasy...She is kind of into it but i cannot get her fully compliant with this because she is kind of nervous...but would love to see her get fucked by a black bull..

Same with my wife
Old 12-13-2011, 07:11 PM

Default Same with my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanh View Post
My girl is latin and 39 but i have the same fantasy...She is kind of into it but i cannot get her fully compliant with this because she is kind of nervous...but would love to see her get fucked by a black bull..
My wife is in to it also but afraid to actually go through with it. Let us know if you have any better luck.

Tags
nice going