Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

heard that.
Old 11-12-2010, 01:43 PM

Default heard that.

Im with ya 100 percent ohse things in specific,to be honest though its predominantly fantasy on here becuase we have yet to hook up with any one on this site....have had a couple stand ups week after week,so I dont beleave you will encounter these things.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:41 PM

Love too see a womans asshole gaped!!! Love cumming inside of white pussy....but don't want you to have my kids!!! Love atm ass to mouth that hot...every women should taste how there asshole taste!!! And aid&hiv shut up.....were all adults here we no the risk......there's no place for that topic on this site!!!

Wierd stuff
Old 11-12-2010, 05:47 PM

Default Wierd stuff

1) Don't get the gape thing. I like tight holes generally, though a stretched one is nice sometimes too, but not stuck in the "park a truck here" mode!
2) Why would any man or woman want to raise or parent someone elses kid, unless adopting an already in the system kid. Not racial, just stupid!
3) Ass to mouth. Whatever, personal tastes (preferences) aside, been there, wife has done it a few times, usually just during a really wild heated fucking session. If you think you can taste her ass on her lips after you butt fuck her...come on! It isn't going to happen. Do you taste her ass when you eat her pussy? It's right there.
4) HIV/Aids! It exists, and why you have to use some level of discretion (we have gotten caught up in the moment a few times), but it is important to know and hopefully trust whoever is sticking their dick in you or who you are sticking your dick into. Again, my wife and I prefer bareback, but we use some caution!

Brainless, Brainless, Brainless!
Old 11-12-2010, 05:54 PM

Default Brainless, Brainless, Brainless!

For one, EVERYBODY ENGAGING IN SEX WITH TOTAL STRANGERS MUST BE CONCERN WITH HIV/AIDS!!! WHY BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!

With the HIV/AIDS sky high in the black community, (mainly it comes from the prison system, spread on to the black girlfriends, etc.) Everyone must be concern about AIDS/HIV! It's a MUST!

Also, there are alot bi-sexual married white men on this site who are "pimping their women out" to black men in the hopes that that black man would let him suck on his dick. Remember, bi-sexual white men drive this site and others like this one. "If I let this black man fuck my wife, hopefully he will let me suck on his dick or fuck me." This is how most white men on here think.

There's nothing free in this world! Even the white woman's pussy comes a price.

Old 11-13-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrykitty View Post
Well thank you for your superior thoughts on what EVERYONE else should or shouldn't be doing...you don't even have balls enough to fill out your profile and tell us about yourself...keep your personal opinions to yourself.
TerryKitty, I could just kiss you!

Old 11-14-2010, 07:39 PM

This is a serious but funny thread. ANd I agree with much said above by the majority posters. I think we understand what this site is about. Just a lot of people come in here and think its something else.

AIDS is a serious matter you dope!
Old 11-15-2010, 12:39 AM

Angry AIDS is a serious matter you dope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacymilf View Post
Wow,

I was hoping some of y'all got the "comical" sensibility of that post. If you are going to disagree, that's cool. How about reading what i actually wrote, and then responding. If you want a forum to say something different , START YOUR OWN!!

Here some of you go, all ranting and shit...and about something i didnt say.

People, you know...

For me personally, since my profile wasn't read...I dont want any man near me. Near her, hell yes. I want you pounding her becuase its turns her on and makes her scream, and that turns me on. Case Closed.
AIDS/HIV is nothing to joke around with! People always, always protect yourselfs.

A few minutes of pleasure can lead to a lifetime of pain.

Last edited by The D.O.C.; 11-15-2010 at 01:17 AM..

There should be a clear line seperating REALITY from FANTASY
Old 05-30-2011, 08:59 AM

Default There should be a clear line seperating REALITY from FANTASY

We must recognise that we are all different and there are different strokes for different folks! I believe that fantasy is harmless and one should use whatever it takes to float their boat as adults. However it is a totaly different ball game when we are talking of reality, this site is for adults about a fetish, but as adults please be responsible in how you conduct your things in the real world, there is a lot you can do in real to enjoy this fetish safely and USE it to bring joy and pleasure to yourself and your partner, but don't be careless and end up paying a heavy price in real life for SEX, it aint worth it!