Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-16-2010, 09:03 AM

Imagination is the best!

Old 11-17-2010, 09:09 AM

more meat please

Versatile;)
Old 11-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Default Versatile;)

Hmm the votes look even so far; luckily I'm comfortable as both; depending on what the lady calls for

I want both
Old 11-17-2010, 01:44 PM

Default I want both

to answer your question why not both. I like really big black men hung like a horse, who can be gentle and loving sometimes and other times when the mood hits me, I want him to fuck me hard, long and repeatedly all the while making me beg for his huge black cock. Passion and tenderness are great so is being pinned against the wall with your dress hiked up and your panties around your ankles while a black man rams his cock into your hot pussy. So do I prefer a romantic night in a hotel making love or being screwed wildly in a cheap motel, well if he's big and black I'd say both!

Old 09-22-2011, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewish milf 42 View Post
to answer your question why not both. I like really big black men hung like a horse, who can be gentle and loving sometimes and other times when the mood hits me, I want him to fuck me hard, long and repeatedly all the while making me beg for his huge black cock. Passion and tenderness are great so is being pinned against the wall with your dress hiked up and your panties around your ankles while a black man rams his cock into your hot pussy. So do I prefer a romantic night in a hotel making love or being screwed wildly in a cheap motel, well if he's big and black I'd say both!
This is the BEST answer yet! lol It's a good thing that I'm both I'm ready for anything that can and will happen always

Tags
black cock, black men, hard fucking, white women