Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How many Men do This
Old 12-02-2010, 03:11 PM

Default How many Men do This

I know for example because I have not been successful or at least I think I have not; Being able to talk the wife into doing MMF with me, while I watch or do and take pictures.

Something I have been doing is looking for pictures that look just like her taking white, black, any dick hard and deep. Mostly gang bang pictures or solo. I get off pretty hard just thinking about her doing this and not telling me.

I wonder how many other guys look for pictures that look like their wives getting fucked hard, and wondering if its really them or not.

I do
Old 12-02-2010, 09:30 PM

Default I do

I look for pic that look like my wife taking bbc all of the time. I would luv to watch her do this for real!

You never know??
Old 12-02-2010, 11:21 PM

Default You never know??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch7208 View Post
I know for example because I have not been successful or at least I think I have not; Being able to talk the wife into doing MMF with me, while I watch or do and take pictures.

Something I have been doing is looking for pictures that look just like her taking white, black, any dick hard and deep. Mostly gang bang pictures or solo. I get off pretty hard just thinking about her doing this and not telling me.

I wonder how many other guys look for pictures that look like their wives getting fucked hard, and wondering if its really them or not.
My husband found some of me on here and introduced me to this site. He had taken most of them but were posted by other people.

Old 12-04-2010, 01:24 AM

Yup, I do this all the time, I'm always looking for redhead Milfs that look like my girlfriend so I can imagine it's here taking that BBC!

Are you kidding?!?!?
Old 12-04-2010, 06:50 AM

Talking Are you kidding?!?!?

Hey Man,
i think we all do this! I have so many pics saved on my computer with women's faces slightly hidden that look like my wife! It' a great fantasy and one that I hope will come true someday! she has no idea yet, but we're going to a swing club soon to check out the scene and maybe I'll ease her into the idea. She says she just wants to go see other people having sex but I think there's more to it!!
I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!

69Seeker

Old 12-04-2010, 03:26 PM

I also do this and my wife knows it. She talks about doing it and says she is thinking about taking a big black cock when we are having sex. She says she just does it to turn me on but I know it turns her on also. She is in her mid 50s but still very attractive and stays in shape. Younger guys are always coming on to her and wish she would take some up on it. I'm not well endowed and would luv to see her take about 10" of black meat. Like you I fantasize about some of these mature brunettes on here being my wife.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:01 AM

I also look for pics like that. My ex loved interracial sex, but my wife now wouldn't dream of sex with anyone else, much less interracial. So, for now, I enjoy searching for similar looking women.

Old 01-03-2011, 08:53 AM

Guys - this is a very common fantasy.

Two things you can do to help your fantasy along

1. Have her faked with BBC
2. Take some pics your self that can be faked. The most obvious is get her positioned on her hands and knees, side-on to the camera. Then set the timer on the camera and stick your cock in her mouth. When this pic is taken, tell her not to move, set the timer again and then go and stick your cock in her pussy. Send me the two pics and I will merge them professionally to look like shes taking two cocks

Any other advice needed, msg me

Cheers

Old 01-04-2011, 10:50 AM

i do! helps out a lot while i figure out a way to get her to do it for real.

fanatasy of mature wife
Old 03-28-2011, 01:18 PM

Default fanatasy of mature wife

i do this all the time,my wife is 60 and attractive guys hit on her and i would love to have take them up but no luck she plays goody role.i always look on interacial site for mature women that look like i want to see her fucked by a big thick black cock,jon i need to get her to a place where i can show her off so guys will hit on her any in pa. contact me