Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-19-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckers View Post
i have shared my wife before and now we are talking about having a black man with her. What would you guys want to do with her?? she does everything else but does not like Anal penetration at all. Any takers?? Here's a few pics of her with a friend. Husband taking the pictures.
I'd love to make her scream with pleasure and than I'd fill her pussy up with a few loads of cum!

Old 12-29-2010, 12:34 AM

Nice! Ken would you yahoo instant message us sometime?

I agree about the anal thing
Old 12-29-2010, 02:24 AM

Default I agree about the anal thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda&Glen View Post
I'm not into the anal thing either--it's just a turn off. My opinoin is that straight men who love giving a woman anal are probably closet homosexuals and would rather be with another man. It just dosen't make sense--why put it in an asshole when there's a moist pussy a few inces away. Right? But, I'm not a man so I have no idea whats gioing on inside the male brain. Maybe you guys can explain.

Encouraging your wife be with a black man is a loving gesture on your part. It was my husband that converted me and I love him so much more because of it. No anal for me, though...esspecially with a black man...way too big. lol
You must be striking a nerve on the closet homo thing. Some of these guys are getting much too upset about it. Like I told a guy, let me stick a dildo the size of your cock up your ass and see if you like it. If my pussy isn't tight enough for you go somewhere else, your not sticking that big thing up my ass. Why would anyone want shit on their dick anyway?