Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How to meet women who love interracial?
Old 12-07-2010, 07:52 AM

Default How to meet women who love interracial?

first off, I am white, and...

I never really thought much about this until after my first deployment. I was wounded during it, and as such haven't been able to get it up since, which has pretty much ended any chance of a normal relationship. long time gf of mine that I had in Germany pretty much broke it off a bit after I got back because of that, but we stayed friends.

She is the reason why I think I got into the whole interracial scene, we were hanging out once, discussing things we hadn't tried before, and after going over a few fantasies she said she had never been with a black man before. I texted a buddy of mine, introduced them, and turns went pretty fast for the both of them right after that.

turns out my buddy taped it, and it was pretty hot to watch...

fast forward to nowadays, I'd love to be in a relationship, but since I can't do some things anymore, I'd have to be with a girl who would be comfortable with going to another man for that. would be fun to watch my girl with a black guy from time to time, but then again, how do you meet women who are into that? sounds like a pretty small community if anything.

Old 12-07-2010, 01:55 PM

I have not succeded finding a woman interested in the hotwife/interracial lifestyle but I'm not in the USA. Maybe you'll be luckier as the lifestyle is more popular there.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:16 PM

Maybe, I dunno. Finding a gal who is open minded enough to go for men outside of a relationship is tough. Most gals I meet who I date tend to just end the relationship when I break to them how and why I can't perform anymore. One who would do interracial as well is probably a whole different story.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayrains View Post

I never really thought much about this until after my first deployment. I was wounded during it, and as such haven't been able to get it up since, which has pretty much ended any chance of a normal relationship. long time gf of mine that I had in Germany pretty much broke it off a bit after I got back because of that, but we stayed friends.

She is the reason why I think I got into the whole interracial scene, we were hanging out once, discussing things we hadn't tried before, and after going over a few fantasies she said she had never been with a black man before. I texted a buddy of mine, introduced them, and turns went pretty fast for the both of them right after that.

fast forward to nowadays, I'd love to be in a relationship, but since I can't do some things anymore, I'd have to be with a girl who would be comfortable with going to another man for that. would be fun to watch my girl with a black guy from time to time, but then again, how do you meet women who are into that? sounds like a pretty small community if anything.
I'd say your best bet would be to a straight or bi girl that's ok with having MMF threesomes. Then maybe you could just casually introduce her to a "black friend" and go from there.

Either that, or you'd have to probably have a black friend as a wing man, and then just randomly fuck a bar slut or some girl from a swinger site like AFF.

Yeah you're right, this is a small niche community and you're probably not going to be able to find a broad and just say "hey are you cool with fucking a black guy while I watch or take turns. TBH, sounds like a lot of work.

By the way, if you're having problems getting it up so to speak. Does this even really do anything for you? Just curious

Old 12-13-2010, 07:56 PM

Sorry for your loss of "propensity", but I very much admire your forward-thinkng idea of encouraging any would be (white) girlfriends to acquire a virile black lover on the side. But finding a girl who meets these criteria is a hard sell. personally, I would avoid the cheap sluts who might be agreeable, and opt for a more conservative girl who might be persuaded to "experiment" with an African lover. The trick is to assure any girlfriend that you are cool with the idea of her IR relationship, while not wanting to lose her as a gf in the process. Just sharing her with a virile black lover as a way of broadening her sexual lifestyle, especially given your own admitted deficiencies.

Maybe try finding an oldre woman
Old 12-14-2010, 09:47 PM

Default Maybe try finding an oldre woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayrains View Post

I don't know your age but seems like more older ladies like me are looking for young black men. If you can provide her a stable home life and let her have the younger black men on the side would be a plus. Try placing an ad. on craigslist.

How about....
Old 12-27-2010, 08:04 AM

Default How about....

How about setting a white woman up with another black friend and ask to join them. You could stimulate her as foreplay, when he is fucking her, afterwards, etc-- whatever she is interested in.

Old 12-27-2010, 09:53 AM

medical68, no I can't really get it up anymore. I can still "take care of business" for myself sometimes, but it does take effort. everything on the outside is still there, but the damage done on the inside prevents me from having any sort of normal sex life ever again.

So any suggestions of "MMF" or me joining in are out of the question.

Also, general FYI in case anyone else wants to PM me, I'm deployed currently. Just for your future reference. Also, I'm looking for advice on finding and keeping a decent and emotionally stable relationship with a gal who can go do what she needs to do. Not looking to watch total strangers with a friend.

the audacity of some people is amazing.