Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 09-27-2009, 02:24 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdieG01 View Post
Being 50 myself I couldn't agree more. I know what I want and how to get it with no strings attached. Most of the young men I have been with say they enjoy sex more, than when they are with teen and 20 yr old girls. Its also nice giving them suggestions as they do it without hesitation. I think they like going bareback and pumping themselves dry, something those fertile young girls usually don't allow.
That makes perfect sense!

Old 09-29-2009, 08:36 PM

Alright, so where are the videos?

I am getting disheartened by this site by the day. I mean, there are some weeks that not a solitary good video is posted and it seems as if we can go days without videos in many cases.

I joined because I wanted to see real, not professional and I imagined in the technological age that young college-aged black men could have footage of themselves slamming the college girl or the older woman, etc.

I am tired of seeing women in high heels and nylons while some guy keeps snapping pics with a flash camera as the majority of those are NOT real but are commercial vid shoots. Amateur in the sense that neither are actors but both of them are appearing in the scene and performing a show rather than actually just doing something they love.

Anyone remember when 'America's Funniest Home Videos' had shit that made you liaugh?

It was because it was real. The camera happened to be on or they were filming the family in the yard or Tommy's soccer game, etc.

Then it all changed.

Now, YouTube and every other place is FILLED with people who are TRYING to get noticed and as such are filming staged events and trying to pass them off as funny vids.

Same is going on in the sex biz and now we are bombarded with the old professional stuff, the lower budget pro-am stuff like Reel Dirty and others like girls from Southern Charms who are professional in every way except for their paycheck.

I want to see hot amateur fucking and my preference is the young man/older woman.

Can anyone direct me to where I can see this?

Hell, I will pay YOU if you can produce this live in your bedroom and allow me to watch. I will keep in the corner with my goodies and remain out of sight.

So, can anyone help or direct to these vids or are we all just a bunch of horny dudes looking to see that which will fulfill our fantasy void while not being able to find a damned thing?

This site is losing steam fast.

I completely agree
Old 09-29-2009, 09:36 PM

Default I completely agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewishwife View Post
I couldn't agree more. I cannot get enough sweet teenaged black cock. These boys are younger than my own sons but i cannot help myself. Here is the proof.
I never had a black man until I was almost 40 and he was in his teens .I had my kids mostly raised and it was time for momma. Much to my surprise my husband fixed me up with a 19y.o. black college student for my 49th birthday. He has been watching me take younger black men ever since. Has complimented our sex lives tremendously.

Old 09-30-2009, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOxlong View Post
Alright, so where are the videos?

I am getting disheartened by this site by the day. I mean, there are some weeks that not a solitary good video is posted and it seems as if we can go days without videos in many cases.

I joined because I wanted to see real, not professional and I imagined in the technological age that young college-aged black men could have footage of themselves slamming the college girl or the older woman, etc.

I am tired of seeing women in high heels and nylons while some guy keeps snapping pics with a flash camera as the majority of those are NOT real but are commercial vid shoots. Amateur in the sense that neither are actors but both of them are appearing in the scene and performing a show rather than actually just doing something they love.

Anyone remember when 'America's Funniest Home Videos' had shit that made you liaugh?

It was because it was real. The camera happened to be on or they were filming the family in the yard or Tommy's soccer game, etc.

Then it all changed.

Now, YouTube and every other place is FILLED with people who are TRYING to get noticed and as such are filming staged events and trying to pass them off as funny vids.

Same is going on in the sex biz and now we are bombarded with the old professional stuff, the lower budget pro-am stuff like Reel Dirty and others like girls from Southern Charms who are professional in every way except for their paycheck.

I want to see hot amateur fucking and my preference is the young man/older woman.

Can anyone direct me to where I can see this?

Hell, I will pay YOU if you can produce this live in your bedroom and allow me to watch. I will keep in the corner with my goodies and remain out of sight.

So, can anyone help or direct to these vids or are we all just a bunch of horny dudes looking to see that which will fulfill our fantasy void while not being able to find a damned thing?

This site is losing steam fast.
you know I agree to some extent with this statement. There are a lot of fakes and fake people going around. but that is a given on any site like this. or any site in general.

there are amature "pros' out there that are just husband and wife that have all the vid and cam stuff to do pro stuff but they themselves are not.

There is a lot of good stuff out there though.

Men. Beautiful black men!
Old 10-10-2009, 05:02 PM

Smile Men. Beautiful black men!

At 50-something I too know what I want. If it is to be a lasting relationship I need a man 40-65 as I know I will not get my heart broke. But for no strings attached sex ... I take a 20-30 something black bull any day. With no one else in my life, maybe several.

i agree
Old 11-20-2009, 05:38 PM

Default i agree

lets be honest all white married moms want young stallions to fuck them, its just natural, one they have more stamina, two they have bigger cocks and harder erections and three they know a lot more things than the older guy or most do anyway. i hate plastic surgery, im glad my tits are real and big the guys love them and i dont blame them for it.

we might get on as i normal have a love bush not to hairy but a little on there its part of me xx

Old 11-30-2009, 08:32 AM

I would never leave my husband,.............but I will take every young black dick that comes my way(pun intended)

48 mature woman
Old 12-01-2009, 05:27 PM

Wink 48 mature woman

hey got to say momma luvs them yng,they r easy to get going again and also luv teaching them how to eat pussy and show a woman a good time besides just stickit and leaveit I like to really have lots of foreplay before I let them in,got to have a good eatting out first!! bring yng men Im ready!!!

young BBC
Old 12-01-2009, 08:48 PM

Default young BBC

My wife will be 50 in January & she loves young black studs fucking & filling every hole. She loves any BBC over my worthless cucky cock, but her young bulls fuck her into oblivion while I watch & jerk.
I do however always get to perform clean up duties!

Younger is where its at
Old 12-19-2009, 01:23 PM

Default Younger is where its at

Being an older woman most of my lovers have been younger (20-27) I love the attention, stamina and enjoyment they get from fucking me.