Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dogging fantasy
Old 01-12-2011, 03:29 PM

Default Dogging fantasy

Hi again everyone, still moving on with the fantasies and I have a new one for you! My new fantasy is to have my g/f go dogging one evening and have her totally naked for anyone that shows up. I would like for several guys to show up and do her, bareback. Just use her, cum inside her and just leave, no questions asked. don't want anything like abusive, just want guys to have fun with her. What does everyone think? As usual I only wish to watch, not join in.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:32 PM

awesome! that is def. hott I would love to stumble onto that scene;p

Old 07-07-2011, 07:39 AM

Dogging seems to be very big in England, not so much in the U.S.
My girlfriend and I vacationed in England, staying with her sister and brother in law who live there.
When I mentioned that we were curious about dogging, they knew exactly what we were talking about. And, they even told us where there were a few very popular places. So, of course, we had to go and check them out. We drove to a car park that was about 10 miles from where we were staying. My girlfriend was dressed in a miniskirt, thigh high boots, and a sheer blouse (no bra, no panties).

After we parked the car, my girlfriend opened the passenger side door and got on her knees on the passenger seat. Not 5 minutes later a guy who looked to be in his late 30's walked over, unzipped his pants, and went right to work, fucking my girlfriend, while I sat in the driver's seat and watched. Three hours later, when we were ready to leave, my girlfriend had 7 loads of cum in her pussy, 4 of them from BBC's !

Old 07-15-2011, 03:25 AM

now that sounds like fun!

Old 07-15-2011, 11:28 AM

Thumbs up

Agreed. That does sound like fun! How come nobody's into it here in the states? I could really get into parking somewhere and having my baby bend over the hood with her skirt hiked up. Seems like we need to get this trend going here!

Old 07-16-2011, 12:51 AM

I did something similar once, I met a guy at a bar and went to a motel room with him when I was in the bathroom he was on his cell phone I never thought anything of it but when we were having sex I notice that he had left the door to the room open. I thought it was weird but kinda hot that people might be able to see us. Then in a few minutes a bunch of his friends showed up (6 guys total) they all had at least two turns in mee that night. None used a condom felt reaally good I was pretty worried for awhile after that abouut diseaase but I'm ok

Old 07-16-2011, 04:45 AM

that is soo hot! i'm trying to talk my gf into doing the same thing! you are so awesome for taking all that cock and cum to please your man! good girl!