Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies, how many times can he get it up?
Old 01-18-2011, 01:56 AM

Default Ladies, how many times can he get it up?

Ok ladies, question for you-
Let's say you meet a guy in a hotel for 4 hours of fun. How many times is he able to have sex?
I don't mean for how long at a time, but how many times total? What' an acceptable number for you gals?

Old 01-18-2011, 02:47 PM

I would have all 4 hours to get fucked and used by a BBC

Old 02-21-2011, 12:24 PM

for that amount of time i think my record was 2 times...

He doesn't really go soft
Old 02-22-2011, 04:40 PM

Default He doesn't really go soft

In 4 hours I'd say 2 to 3 times would be good.

The thing is though that my bull can fuck me for a long time before he cums and even then he doesn't go completely soft. With a bit of careful tlc he is rock hard again in no time!

xxHelen

constant hard
Old 02-23-2011, 04:10 AM

Default constant hard

My favorite regular which I meet in Atlanta with three other bulls and a girlfriend has fucked me and gave me four good loads over four hours on several occassions. I picked up a young bill in Charleston one night that screwed me unbelievably for about eight hours from late at night til late morn. He was 23 at time had an incredible body biggest cock I ever saw or had and could fuck in any position. He amazed himself he said. I was his first married white gal. He said he had fucked plenty of young gals. But the mature MILF married pussy with hubby involved really got him goin

Old 02-25-2011, 04:31 PM

As many as possible
depends on the guy but usually 3-4 a nite

Old 02-28-2011, 12:22 AM

My steady lover is 15 years younger than myself and he can really go and go and go. I an f*d out at the 4 hour mark but he usually wakes me up for another ride later. He usually cums 4 times or so. We don't get to see each other very often and he always tells me he has saved up a lot of cum for me....so nasty and so sweet at the same time.

Old 04-08-2011, 10:01 AM

Just for the record my Record is 5 hours and cumming 4 times... I have came close to it several times since then...

Old 04-08-2011, 10:30 PM

the time hubby caught me cheating and watched for 2 hours as i was fucked in car by two young black lads hen he got me home instead of big blazing row he fucked me all nite and unloaded 6 times he just got hard again as i talked to him whispering how good they had fucked me and how i loved it and how they had been secretly fucking them for over 6 months

Old 11-26-2011, 04:56 PM

u did ask the women but the ting about four hours is this... the vibe and mood... if she wants to drink alot of nuts you can def get out 5 but it takes longer and longer each time but saying hard the whole time with maybe a dip here or there wile she drinks water (they dehydrate from all the moaning) but just simi soft... but dont worry about how many times... just worry about how many times she comes back and if she comes when you ask her or when you tell her... depending on her personality its all good just fill thies women up...