Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BLK Pregnant
Old 07-14-2009, 09:03 PM

Default BLK Pregnant

Hi,
I'm a 44yr old BBC slut wife who's is wondering where all the blk breeded pregnant white wives are? There really no catagory for them nor do you see any vids of them.Unless I'm missing something.Being from S.Carolina, I see tons of interacial children and preg moms.I know there must be many more so where are the pic's and vids? Can someone please help me? Thanks,B

Old 07-15-2009, 02:39 PM

couldn't agree more

Old 07-15-2009, 05:51 PM

hope that seed takes hold rebecca - you know you and mike are admired for selecting superior seed. best of luck, we're looking foward to the results !

Preggo stretch
Old 07-26-2009, 04:09 PM

Default Preggo stretch

My wife Peggy is a 43-year-old BBC slut, she says it of herself, so I mean no disrespect. She had a black daughter in Feb. 2008 from her lover at that time. She intended to get pregnant and basically goes bareback all the time. I agreed for her to skip the birth control and not give me any, so I jerked and watched for weeks as she took all the seed her lover could give. It worked and on the 12th week she checked as pregnant. As far as photos and videos go, she started to plump and lose her shape quickly and didn't want me to take photos. She said she felt sexy as hell, but looking in the mirror just didn't do her vanity any service, so she didn't want me filming it. Then as stretch marks began, it was a definite no photo time. I don't know about all women but I do know why my Peggy didn't want film of her. In fact, she wouldn't let me take photos again until after she had her baby, or our baby, and then had worked off most of the baby fat and smoothed out the stretch marks. Don't get me wrong, she loved for me to see her naked and pregnant and she loved for her lovers to see her, but to show the whole world was just a bit much for her. (incase you wonder, i still jerk and dont get any)

Old 07-26-2009, 08:04 PM

Eunch67,
I like your guys style and way of doing the BBC thing. I would love to watch my GF play with BBC and find herself a BBC fuck-buddy.So, you guys rock in my boat.
C U

Black Pregnant
Old 08-07-2009, 03:30 AM

Wink Black Pregnant

I personally have been impregnated 3 times by black men and have given birth to a son and daughter. The last time was not as fortunate. The first was a big surprise, the second was not planned but not unexpected. The third well, when you go always bareback things happen even to old white woman. We did take pictures during the entire experiances. I agree being fat and full of stretch marks is not a thing to be proud of.

next big step
Old 11-20-2009, 05:59 PM

Default next big step

within the next year this is what i want to happen, i want to be impreganated by a black guy but i want him to be a good guy, i know this local black fireman, ill try playing him and see if i can tempt him to fuck me although not sure what his ebony wife will think xx

tell the admin to make it.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:48 PM

Smile tell the admin to make it.

I agree there must be a category set up for white women who are pregnant with or who have had their Black lover's child.

Old 12-13-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japan2007 View Post
I agree there must be a category set up for white women who are pregnant with or who have had their Black lover's child.
Great idea!

Old 12-13-2009, 07:17 PM

Every white wife should experience having a large load of virile black semen in her unprotected vagina!

Our society needs to be more accepting of the natural results of such experiences!