Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBC in Europe vs US
Old 02-11-2011, 05:09 PM

Default BBC in Europe vs US

Since more then a year we are member of this site. What strikes us is a lot of questions of people looking for a BBC in the US. We thought there are enough BBC's in the US and that it isn't difficult to find a BBC there.

In Europe it is more difficult to find a BBC.

Is that a misunderstanding or is it true?

Old 02-12-2011, 07:14 AM

Thanks. Trough European eyes it seems quite easy to find a BBC if you live in the US. Here in Holland it is really difficult. The population is most white, and a lot of north africans (no black).

Most black people here are refugees and live in special centers for refugees awaiting for a passport or to get kicked of the country.

Because the language is different (they don't speak dutch), and you will almost never will meet them outside the centre for refugees, this is no option.

Only in real big city's like Amsterdam and Rotterdam you have a chance to meet some black people.

Also here it is a taboo

Around U.S. military bases in Europe
Old 02-12-2011, 12:20 PM

Default Around U.S. military bases in Europe

I know for a fact that around U.S. military bases in Europe, women have a plethora of chocolate meat to choose from.

Old 02-12-2011, 05:49 PM

Okay, that is a great tip. I thought there is one big US Army base near Frankfurt Germany. In our area there are no many US bases.

I think it is more difficult to meet a black man then US; nevertheless in US it is more a taboo.

Old 02-13-2011, 03:17 PM

Okay, and where/ how did you found these black guys in Europe? Did you visit bars and clubs or....

Holland huh?
Old 02-17-2011, 04:20 PM

Default Holland huh?

Holland you say? Well I'm out in UAE on business and I've been wanting to come to Holland. Let's get to know each other and I'll help your wife/girlfriend make something happen.
Let's talk.

Differences.....
Old 02-24-2011, 02:53 AM

Default Differences.....

The difference between Europe and the US. Seriously, people? RACISM. I have travelled abroad. I've been to Spain, Greece, and other parts of the Med. If a woman likes you in the UK, that's just that. Here we have people referencing black men as "bulls" as though they are pieces of property or a toy. They may think that they are being liberal, because some black guy is pounding their wife's guts in, but the fact of the matter is.....if he didn't let her, she'd sneak and do it. It's an illusion of control. I am a black man, and I have dated Asian women, Latino women, Black women, White women. I am a mammal, but I'm not a fucking bull or a dog. I'm very educated, though I have a tattoo or two. I am the epitomy of contridiction. If you saw me, you would assume me to be a bit street. If you were to get into an intellectual conversation with me, most would be lost by the third paragraph. I'm a closet geek, that also does Mixed Martial Arts and yeah I guess I'm a bit hung, but I'm not your fucking "bull". It's a shame to see how some of these black men type. The lack of knowledge lends to further the perception of them as mindless breeding animals. But reference ME as your "bull", I'll punch you right in your fucking face, and then you can have a reason to stereo-type me. I love women, especially of the hispanic persuasion. They are beautiful women but women nonetheless. You want to know the difference between Europe and the US. Take a trip. Go with a white woman if you can. Notice the looks you'll get at the airport on your way there. Notice how the looks will fade as you walk the street in the UK. People won't give you a second glance.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatt76 View Post
The difference between Europe and the US. Seriously, people? RACISM. I have travelled abroad. I've been to Spain, Greece, and other parts of the Med. If a woman likes you in the UK, that's just that. Here we have people referencing black men as "bulls" as though they are pieces of property or a toy. They may think that they are being liberal, because some black guy is pounding their wife's guts in, but the fact of the matter is.....if he didn't let her, she'd sneak and do it. It's an illusion of control. I am a black man, and I have dated Asian women, Latino women, Black women, White women. I am a mammal, but I'm not a fucking bull or a dog. I'm very educated, though I have a tattoo or two. I am the epitomy of contridiction. If you saw me, you would assume me to be a bit street. If you were to get into an intellectual conversation with me, most would be lost by the third paragraph. I'm a closet geek, that also does Mixed Martial Arts and yeah I guess I'm a bit hung, but I'm not your fucking "bull". It's a shame to see how some of these black men type. The lack of knowledge lends to further the perception of them as mindless breeding animals. But reference ME as your "bull", I'll punch you right in your fucking face, and then you can have a reason to stereo-type me. I love women, especially of the hispanic persuasion. They are beautiful women but women nonetheless. You want to know the difference between Europe and the US. Take a trip. Go with a white woman if you can. Notice the looks you'll get at the airport on your way there. Notice how the looks will fade as you walk the street in the UK. People won't give you a second glance.
I too am black and have been well educated. I live on the outskirts of London and have on occasion felt that my race has affected the way I am treated.

However I have to say that for the most part, perhaps because of my English upbringing, I am unable to identify with the sentiments that you express. It is certainly the case in the UK that mixed race couples, whatever the combination, are very common.

There have been other debates on here regarding the term 'bull' and I only think it is offensive if the individual to whom it is directed finds it so. I do not, in fact I quite like the term as it is part of the game that I play with the couple whose wife I am fucking and they both enjoy the connotations that the word conjures up for them. And that's ok isn't it? After all isn't this all about having fun?

Old 02-27-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatt76 View Post
Okay, never know that calling a black man a bull would be wrong. It's good to know that. I have always thought that this was a usual name in the IR lifestyle. Thanks for this good information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickalot864 View Post
Holland you say? Well I'm out in UAE on business and I've been wanting to come to Holland. Let's get to know each other and I'll help your wife/girlfriend make something happen.
Let's talk.
Thanks! It was no specific request but only a question if our observation was the same as others. It is good to hear that in UK it is easier to have black/ white relation.

Nevertheless when I was in London for business, I have never noticed a black/ white couple. Once I will go back to London with my wife because it is a beautifull city. Hopefully we will met some black people in the club or café.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirtKing View Post
Here in Holland it is really difficult. The population is most white, and a lot of north africans (no black).

Most black people here are refugees and live in special centers for refugees awaiting for a passport or to get kicked of the country.

Because the language is different (they don't speak dutch), and you will almost never will meet them outside the centre for refugees, this is no option.

Only in real big city's like Amsterdam and Rotterdam you have a chance to meet some black people.

Also here it is a taboo
Are you serious Squirtking? If you need help with your girl you have more than enough choice.