Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

You sure?
Old 02-19-2019, 11:44 PM

Default You sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSouthGirl View Post
I have only had 6 lovers, have never been with a white guy...4 of the men I was dating for a few monthes or more...
Are you sure that is the number?

...at the time
Old 02-23-2019, 06:17 AM

Talking ...at the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemonstero View Post
Are you sure that is the number?
OT, wrote that a year ago, there may be a few more now

Old 02-23-2019, 08:04 AM

Talking

Only black guys at least 6

Old 02-23-2019, 08:19 AM

I'm 20 years old an I have had 6 black dick inside my sweet tight pussy

NUmbers.
Old 02-24-2019, 09:33 PM

Wink NUmbers.

I have had 9 Black cocks in the last 3 years and am looking to exceed that this year.

Old 02-26-2019, 06:59 AM

Smile

Have had two at the same time twice. total so far is 22

Not enough
Old 02-26-2019, 07:03 AM

Default Not enough

I've had about nine up in my white pussy and I've enjoyed them all" it's time for some fun and pleasure my husband has been sick and I care for him he was a well endowed white man but dieabetics don't last long sexually so he spoiled me with my first bbc. He loves to watch me have fun . I like for him to take pitcher's and video me getting buck ass wild so we are looking for bulls who like to perform the nasty on this white.slut.

how many blacks have you fucked
Old 02-26-2019, 10:43 AM

Thumbs up how many blacks have you fucked

well i had my first black pussy when i was 22y old and she gave me the fuck of my life and on that 4 days home alone she fucked me into a black pussy slave and still 37 y later im fucking sweet black pussy when ever i can so to tell u how many over 37 years eish i will sound like man whore but if im counting correct its near to 300

How Many?
Old 03-01-2019, 12:57 AM

Smile How Many?

Lost count!

Been bred 3 times by black guys. Single mum in UK! Lol! Can't resist black cock. Lol!

Old 03-01-2019, 05:09 PM

Goodness, my wife has never had a black man or men without me and I would guess we have had over 300 men in our bed. All black!! Less than 30 to go bare back inside her. I would say better than 200 of them received oral from her and me as well. There have been very few to fuck both of us on some very wild nights. We have had a few gang bangs as well. All gangbangs we're during the day and wonderful as my wife and I kissed for hours while we both received wonderful oral and anal from our lovers. I had never been fucked before our black fun. The first time my wife went bare back was with a measured fully erect 14in cock that was over 9 inches around. He came in her the first man to ever do so. Once he fucked her for a full 2hrs off and on, then came my first cock up my ass, my wife and I sucked his cock erect while we both pleasured his smooth shaven balls. Once fully erect again he slid his cock into my wife's cum filled pussy to get his cock fully lubed up with his own cum and my wife's pussy, he asked me if he could watch me eat her pussy, I couldn't wait. He laid behind me and watched, I had no clue he was going to rape me as I ate my wife's pussy and she held my hands, he forced his cock into my ass, he got every inch in me as my wife and he both filmed from different angles. He ass fucked me so hard for what seemed like hrs, he came in me so hard I felt it fill me up. I can't type much more, my wife is waiting with her newest boyfriend for the day. Keep in mind, she was very hard to convince at first.

Tags
bbc, bbc birmingham uk, bbc slut, myra31, sissy slut, surfkitty