Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for the ladies...
Old 03-24-2011, 03:09 AM

Default Question for the ladies...

Are you currently acting on your BBC desires and if so, how did you meet him (them)? If not, why haven't you done so?

Old 03-24-2011, 03:38 AM

Oh yes, I am thrilled to say that I/we are fulfilling our BBC fantasies and it has been better than we imagined! We met one here on ILI, but our main connection is thru AFF.

Old 03-24-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the12meat View Post
Are you currently acting on your BBC desires and if so, how did you meet him (them)? If not, why haven't you done so?
yes i am and as often as i can. i usually meet the while i'm out or hubby and i go out together to find one to bring home.

Old 04-07-2011, 07:04 AM

Thanks for the responses ladies!

Old 04-07-2011, 08:47 AM

Yes, I'm on the BBC. I have met them in several ways. by the website, in dating organized by my cuckold husband and also in the pub.

Old 04-12-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrygirljill View Post
yes i am and as often as i can. i usually meet the while i'm out or hubby and i go out together to find one to bring home.
Do you prefer to bring home a stranger for a one nighter or have a regular who is reliable, safe and gets the job done? (I guess both would be ideal, huh?)

Old 04-12-2011, 07:33 AM

Thanks ladies. What is the wildest thing that you have done with your bulls and what do you plan or hope to do that you haven't yet?

Old 04-12-2011, 09:28 PM

We have been having regular fun for a while, first met guys on LL and at swing parties around Chicago lately Aff seems to have better variety. Mrs prefers repeat play friends

Old 04-12-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the12meat View Post
I first started by acting on my hubbies BBC desires, but yes I am active in the lifestyle and enjoy every minute or is that inch - lol

The first I met through work and most of the others have come from this initial contact.

The wildest thing I have done with my present bull is spend the whole weekend away with him with a load of his friends (mostly couples). During the course of which I was 'outed' as being married to someone else but being there for the BBC. I also had my first MMF that weekend.

My bull also recently took me to a club for black men & white women which was pretty erotic.

xxHelen