Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for Black guys
Old 03-28-2011, 12:13 AM

Default Question for Black guys

Why do you guys love the white pussy or white women? what is the attraction

white loves black cocks
Old 03-28-2011, 01:48 AM

Default white loves black cocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabie View Post
Why do you guys love the white pussy or white women? what is the attraction
It was always taboo back in the days and now, it is there for the taken and the is always wet , white females want it just as bad as we do so it is a match made in heaven.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:17 AM

I never get enough of the contrast of my black dick spreading open pink pussy lips. It's very erotic.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:28 PM

The contrast of black dick against pink pussy, white women love sex as much as black guys, its no longer a taboo. Its just the perfect match for 2 sexually similar groups of people

A natural fit
Old 03-29-2011, 12:18 AM

Talking A natural fit

Butter and toast, Fish and Water, Black Man and White Woman... somethings are just meant to be together. He is the sender She is the Reciever, He's got it She needs it !! He is the Rooster She is the Hen. He likes to climbs on She likes to surrender!!!

Old 03-29-2011, 07:09 PM

The main reason is that a lot of white women are into black men. I think is also has something to do with my perception of white women being exceptionally feminine and very nice.

Why blk men love the white pussy, white women.
Old 03-30-2011, 12:09 AM

Default Why blk men love the white pussy, white women.

There are a number of reasons. First of all my mother is Irish and Creole, with blond hair. My father is a dark skinned American Indian, African mix. I'm attracted to white women for this reason. Also growing up in the South, It was taboo to have any contact or any type of relationship with white women. Now brothas have the opportunity to quence their thirst as well as satisfy the cravings of white women also. And they do have the same cravings.

Durdysouth

2 cents
Old 03-30-2011, 05:15 AM

Default 2 cents

Look at it this way......when I meet wives, the basis is sexual; not job, not kids, not house, not bills. While definitely observing hubby's reaction, it's supposed to be about fucking her well and you can't make it good to her if you aren't enjoying the hell out of it yourself.......wonder if the wives see it very much the same way, believe once they're comfortable it's ok to enjoy it for all it's worth, a new creature is born!!!
I wouldn't be honest if I didn't also acknowledge sometimes it is a rush to look in HIS eyes during one of those strokes she responds to and without a word both of us acknowledging I'm touching a place in her he will never know.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:58 PM

Because white women are the most amazing sexually pleasing women on the planet. White women can fuck and love to get fuck. And most have a very submissive side that allows black men to dominate them in bed. Not to mention how amazing it looks and feel to have a wet pink pussy wrapped around my BBC or seeing my BBC stuffed up a tight white ass.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:12 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4272000 View Post
Because white women are the most amazing sexually pleasing women on the planet. White women can fuck and love to get fuck. And most have a very submissive side that allows black men to dominate them in bed. Not to mention how amazing it looks and feel to have a wet pink pussy wrapped around my BBC or seeing my BBC stuffed up a tight white ass.
And most have a very submissive side that allows black men to dominate them in bed.

Honest question.. Does this mean that black women or most black women are not submissive in bed? guess I have never thought about it before now until I read your comment.