Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

GF's and Wives - Does it make the sex hotter to have your BF/Husband watching?
Old 04-16-2011, 03:22 AM

Default GF's and Wives - Does it make the sex hotter to have your BF/Husband watching?

Just want to know what goes on in the mind of the female. Clearly many men (including myself) are extremely turned on by watching their girl take a BBC. What I'm wondering is whether or not the girls are turned on by the fact that their man is submissively watching and jerking off as she gets pounded.

I used to watch me ex take BBC sometimes, and I think part of her found it hot that I was submitting to the black guy. It's been a couple of years since I broke up with her and I can't find another girl who's into it. If by any chance you'd like to cuckold me, and are in the VA/D.C. area, get in touch with me. Actually one of my favorite things to do was to have us both on our knees sucking a hot black dick together.

So back to the topic: are you girls turned on by having your man watch or does it not make a difference for you?

Hubby watches me pleasure black cock
Old 07-11-2013, 06:16 PM

Default Hubby watches me pleasure black cock

My hubby loves watching me pleasure a hard black cock & have the guy take me every way he wants to. He gets to clean us afterwards. That's his reward!

Old 07-19-2014, 04:30 PM

I was nervous and confused our first time wondering why he wants to watch and how he would handle watching me
He was very excited watching which turne d me on as well

Carla
Old 07-10-2017, 04:32 AM

Default Carla

Yes, of course it's more erotic and much hotter by having hubby watch my interracial escapades

Old 07-15-2017, 02:21 AM

Yes it turns me on that my BF/husband is watching me while I'm fucking a BBC But just curious. Y would you like to suck a BBC ?

Old 07-15-2017, 11:02 AM

Not really. I get turned on more when white men other than my husband watch me having sex with black men. Like this old redneck farmer from south Georgia....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
GF's and Wives - Does it make the sex hotter to have your BF/Husband watching?-screenshot_2017-07-15-06-56-53-1.jpg  

Old 07-16-2017, 11:03 PM

Are you kidding?!!! I get so wrapped up in experiencing sexual pleasure beyond belief that I could care less if my male partner -- be he white or black -- is watching and getting off at the same time, or not. Sounds selfish, huh? Too bad. IT IS!!!

Old 07-19-2017, 05:10 PM

absolutely!!! loved to watch as my wife of 20+ years takes bbc. absolutely hot seeing my [nice girl...innocent wife] taking a pounding by a huge bbc. to see her transform before my eyes into a shameless horny slut hungry for and begging for bbc is beyond words....absolutely amazing in every way.

Shared or Swinging
Old 07-25-2017, 03:50 AM

Default Shared or Swinging

My husband and I are swingers and I have been watched by him as well as Ive watched him with another woman. I really enjoy to be shared with a group of friends mainly men. I have always been extremely happy with two men using me at a time with the others standing by for their turn. So yes it is a turn on to be watched.

Old 11-11-2017, 06:08 AM

After I told my boyfriend about me & my bff in high school meeting several hot black guys at the local mall.We gave them a ride after they shared coke with us in the parking garage.Lisa was in the backseat with 1 of them,
making out.The one with me wanted me to make out too. I resisted,at first,but he was so dominant,I gave in! I
could hear Lisa loudly sucking black cock,as he kissed me,his hands squeezing my tits & ass.He put my hand on
his obvious hard-on.I couldn’t believe how huge his cock was! He made me take it out,then forced my mouth over it.I sucked it & got very excited! Lisa and I both liked sucking thier black cocks, we met them several times after!

Tags
bbc, black, cuckold, submissive, voyeur