Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

will it get back normal
Old 04-21-2011, 11:47 AM

Question will it get back normal

we been swinging for several months at first the men we hooked up with werent that big i wanted to see her get that pussy tore up so after more aggressive screening for a few months at least four to six different men every week sometimes up to three during an overnight hotel stay , with huge cocks just like i had fantasized about her being impaled by she really comes hard for them and the video i've shot is awesome but her pussy is so loose i can barely stay in it if she will stop will it come back to normal ?

Last edited by slot4blakcox; 04-28-2011 at 12:34 PM..

normal
Old 04-21-2011, 01:32 PM

Angry normal

i wear a 131/2 ring and i can get my whole hand in it with very little effort it's fucking huge now.

but
Old 04-21-2011, 02:28 PM

Red face but

but it'ssexy asfuck to fistfuck what used to fit my 7"like a glove it was too tight i wanted her to get busted open pimped out gang banged if i didn'tgo pick her up i think she wants to get pimped out and live with them ,her bulls,but after she washes that gulley out after a few days of 24 hour pimped in her own hotel room with a line waiting that is some good eating i stick a wooden bat in her when i fuck her and it's snugs it up enough to feel it until i ask her to tell how dirty my freckled little wife is and she thinks about them and gushes squirts i think she even pees some the way it sprays out then my dicks just fallsout of that ghetto fuckhole. she doesn't even bring any $ money home i usually have to send her with a few hundred for whatever her bulls need but she's too fucking horny to tell me what a whore she is for them.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:29 PM

is she comlaining bout how loose she is or does she love it

Old 04-21-2011, 02:38 PM

video her with her black bulls and post

doesn't matter
Old 04-21-2011, 02:49 PM

Default doesn't matter

she doesn't seem to care she can scoop some men in her hot little see thru outfits and big heels if she's see's one that she might want she'll do a pants check for cock weight on line at the 7-eleven with his wife girlfriend right behind him this slut i mean my wife the mother of my 2 kids goes all out for a big fat uncut black dick or as she says i need more protien i bet when she;s out a couple days walking my cat she drinks enough cum to fill a 12 ounce glass never spills or spits and it still tastes funny between her legs for a week if she waits that long it must get packed in every crevice in her guts i mean black dick punching bag she won't let them wear a condom but i sure do, when she gets knocked up i need to know what's coming out.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slot4blakcox View Post
we been swinging for several months at first the men we hooked up with werent that big i wanted to see her get that pussy tore up so after more aggressive screening for a few months at least four to six different men every week sometimes up to three during an overnight hotel stay , with huge cocks just like i had fantasized about her being impaled by she really comes hard for them and the video i've shot is awesome but her pussy is so loose i can barely stay in it if she will stop will it come back to normal ?
take it from experience.... No way ... Never again... Get over it

Old 04-22-2011, 06:23 AM

I once had an old woman tell me that they would use alum powder mixed with a little water, insert a pea size amount. Ya gonna have to use lots of lube!!! There is actually creams they make that will help.

Good luck

To Mustang,
Old 03-20-2012, 02:06 PM

Default To Mustang,

You are so real,interesting and hold a great perspective.When I think somethings too good to be true I watch for your comments to see if it's real,Bruce

Old 03-20-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slot4blakcox View Post
i wear a 131/2 ring and i can get my whole hand in it with very little effort it's fucking huge now.

Nothing wrong with a big hand doing a fist job! I'm sure her mouth will still fit you it the other end won't--It's all good!

Tags
stretched out wife