Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-17-2009, 12:57 PM

Your absolutlly right nstycuple333. These are people who are miserable and very unhappy. It seems they cannot be true to themselves. They can only fantisize about Interracial sex (because they truly want to indulge) but for some reason cannot muster the courage to take the plunge, therefore remaining in denial. Why else would they go to the trouble to visit a site such as "OURS" and then be repulsed and angered by what they find. Their angry with themselves for not being able to be honest with themselves.

and
Old 11-17-2013, 02:13 AM

Default and

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetn View Post
I like the movies that I submit, they are either traded with my own personal movies which I will not reveal which ones they are, but they are all real with real people. Why do some people object to it and start saying that I suck for sharing these?

I say "keep up the good work"... from the looks of things you are x1000

dumb asses
Old 11-17-2013, 10:26 PM

Default dumb asses

No idea why anyone would complain whether it is real or otherwise. If someone doesn't like a video...well then don't watch it! Personally, I enjoy your posts But I am a free member so I can only watch ones shorter than 2 minutes ...

Old 11-18-2013, 12:35 AM

If you expect everyone to love what you love you are setting yourself up for disappointment. There is nothing wrong with those who have opposing opinions. They are entitled.