Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-14-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchslut View Post
hello to all
I cannot imagine using that word
first as a person it would be an insult to use it
and even more as a sub slut in love with BBC

the only exeption would be if a BBC tells me to use it when i am sucking him

nicole
Absolutely agree....only used the word twice and both times I had a BBC in me and was being told to tell him how much I loved his N**** cock. I had to be told several times and when I finally said it he really laid the wood to me!

Old 01-15-2012, 03:53 AM

Personally I love. Love it, love it, love it. But it is a reserved word it’s a word that can only be used by Black Men and white women who serve their needs.

Old 01-16-2012, 03:18 PM

I've only said when asked to say it. I would never just blurt it out unless I knew the man was specifically into it.

Old 01-16-2012, 04:38 PM

I have been asked many times to say it. As a dutiful black cock whore, i do as i am told. I noticed when i do say it, i get a harder pounding.

Old 05-12-2012, 06:54 PM

If tell you to say it while I'm fucking you then, it's ok .

Old 05-12-2012, 11:29 PM

It is not a word I would want to use at any time, although it`s origin is from the name simply used by sailors and traders to describe slaves taken from the River Niger in West Africa during the 18th century,

In the modern world I can see no reason or situation to use the word and in my own case I would far rather use words of passion and tenderness with my lover during moments of excitement and extreme pleasure.

wtf...
Old 05-13-2012, 01:29 AM

Thumbs down wtf...

some of you ppl on here are sick. to that cuck and all those fake ass blk men on here... how fuckin dare you? why is ur white ass even making this post? again? we already did this 1 awhile ago. ur just stirring the pot. i honestly think you just like to see real black men get upset. probally makes ur lil useless cock hard. call me a fuckin N and see what happens. now what black folk talk to eachother, thats our fuckin business. if ur not in the club, then shut ur fuckin mouth. dont even bring it up. if ur told to say it, then wuteva. but i do't know. this shit is getting really old

Old 05-13-2012, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie_hustle View Post
As a Black Man I love when I'm fucking a Hot White wife and she scream for me to fuck her with my big Nigger Dick!
I have a black lover who makes me say that all the time. He also makes me say it when I'm sucking him off. He's got tons of vids where the girls say it & it gets him off.

Last edited by beckysummer; 05-13-2012 at 04:09 AM..

Old 05-13-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasureulike View Post
some of you ppl on here are sick. to that cuck and all those fake ass blk men on here... how fuckin dare you? why is ur white ass even making this post? again? we already did this 1 awhile ago. ur just stirring the pot. i honestly think you just like to see real black men get upset. probally makes ur lil useless cock hard. call me a fuckin N and see what happens. now what black folk talk to eachother, thats our fuckin business. if ur not in the club, then shut ur fuckin mouth. dont even bring it up. if ur told to say it, then wuteva. but i do't know. this shit is getting really old
There are tons of real black men in videos that encourage & sometimes force girls to say those things. Half the vids in Hushpass do that just to name a few.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckysummer View Post
I have a black lover who makes me say that all the time. He also makes me say it when I'm sucking him off.
Wondering how you suck and talk at the same time? Besides, your not suppose to talk with a mouth full, it's rude.