Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why ask .... ???
Old 05-07-2011, 04:06 PM

Default Why ask .... ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Valkyrie View Post
Hmmm, interesting idea for a story, but I thought there was a forum specific for stories and this was more for real questions? I am new so perhaps I'm confused.
Let me ask YOU a question please!
Why ask a question and NOT want an answer!
DUH!!!

Old 05-07-2011, 09:35 PM

Yes there is a tread for that and I fully intend to post many stories a out it. I was curious if there were any others that had similiar experience

Need to convert my wife :-)
Old 03-08-2012, 08:11 PM

Default Need to convert my wife :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave5 View Post
i would to meet a couple or a woman out there to introduce my 46 year old wife to interracial, need her to just give her the opprtunity.. we are on the westside of Indy,,
Dave5, we should talk! We live on the West side as well and I would simply love for my wife to be a hotwife for BBC regularly

Converting
Old 03-08-2012, 10:01 PM

Default Converting

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucygirly View Post
I would love to hear how people have made this work.
Hi Lucy... After reading your profile, it seems as if you're curious about about all this and I can assure you from all the emails I get, you're not the only young woman who is curious about having sex with black men. i'm not an expert or any professional couselor but after 18 years of being very sexually involved with black men, I do have a lot of experience to share with others who are curious. I can't take credit for a lot of them but through these emails, I feel I've helped a few of them into the interracial lifestyle and most of them are still involved, some more than others. I can also take credit with helping convert a few personal friends of my own .. And something else that might interest you is that I'm not one who makes the first move on trying to convert them... it's always been them who come to me first with a lot of questions.. and yes, once I know it's not just a fantasy and they want to really do it, I help them in any way I can.. So yes Lucy, it does work for me and I really enjoy helping anyone. If you would ever like to chat, please send me a message okay..

Janice

Old 04-21-2012, 09:37 PM

That's not true, i told my wife i would luv to see her fuck a black guy and brought her to jamaica to get fucked, she did fuck a black guy and luved it and still married and stronger than ever!!
she has best of both worlds.
she has fucked 45 black guys in the ten years since she went black, and i luved watching every fuck.

Old 04-22-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaelaine View Post
I I always ask them if they are happy in their marriage, do they want to stay married to their husbands, and about half the time they say yes. So I tell them, if you want to stay married, stay away from this lifestyle! Don't think you can dabble in it, because once a Blackman takes you to bed, you will wind up going black. You must make a clear decision: either stay utterly faithful to your white husband, or leave him! There is no middle ground; it's perfect fidelity, or divorce.

Pamela

have to agree with Irish couple,..... Geesh Pam you make it sound like it's black magic or something and that married wives should stay stay away from the lifestyle, which is total BS!!

Old 04-22-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
have to agree with Irish couple,..... Geesh Pam you make it sound like it's black magic or something and that married wives should stay stay away from the lifestyle, which is total BS!!
Totally agree with you both. It's just plain sex - love is seldom, if any at all - involved. It's just a man and a woman having sex whether black/white or not. The saying "once you go black, you never go back" simply means once you have tasted interracial sex you want it again, not that you want to let go of your husband/wife.