Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

uncut or cut
Old 05-26-2013, 07:18 AM

Default uncut or cut

Well Way back when, the few high school boys and most of the 20 year old airman from my barracks were all cut. My ex was un cut so for 25 years I had nothing to compare too. When we started swinging with BBC lovers it was about even. I have found that like every cock each skin is different. Some don,t slide completely back. Some are fun to tongue and stroke but like most others here for me as long as its hard, thick or long, black and delivers good amounts of seed what more could a woman want

Good for you
Old 05-27-2013, 06:37 PM

Thumbs up Good for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowingMine View Post
I started foreskin restoration and my wife loves it. I asked her if she likes it better and she told me not to stop what I am doing.

I am glad because I am much more sensitive and sex is totally different. I can pay more attention to her instead of trying to get off. To her it is probably priceless.

Honestly my wife told me to do whatever I wanted to because everything has been so damn good so far.

Life is too short to be unhappy. There is actually another member here (Restore :-) ) who did the same and last I heard he was very happy with the results.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 05-27-2013 at 07:29 PM..

Doesn't Matter! (As Long As It's Black!)
Old 05-27-2013, 10:28 PM

Default Doesn't Matter! (As Long As It's Black!)

I've had both and enjoy both. And when the guy is massaging my cervix and giving me his seed, the head of his cock is bare anyways...

BBC is BBC
Old 07-29-2013, 04:32 PM

Default BBC is BBC

I prefer a big cut cock but usually if a guy is hung, even if he's uncut and hard, the foreskin doesnt cover the head. Sometimes I prefer a little novelty in cocks. After all, thats why I date black men!

And the fakes come marching in my dear.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:12 PM

Exclamation And the fakes come marching in my dear.

BOO rah ~ BOO rah.......

Old 07-29-2013, 09:34 PM

I insist on white men being circumcised and I prefer black men intact but dont insist on it.

Old 07-31-2013, 05:47 PM

for me thick uncut i love especially for giving head

Old 08-10-2013, 08:24 PM

It seems there is something about an uncut black cock that women find interesting. I am circumcised & when I was first with my wife I asked about the difference from a women's perspective, unrelated to race. At the time she explained she preferred circumcised, mainly a hygiene thing, that it just seemed easier maintenance for the guy. My wife has never been with a black man but we both enjoy fantasizing about her with a black man. I brought up this topic specifically if she were considering an affair with a black man. I expected the same circumcised preference & wasn't surprised her first answer was it really didn't matter as long as he was sexy with a big, hard, black cock. I'm probably a little smaller than average and she doesn't get off always during intercourse (she says I make up for it other ways), so our fantasies don't center around some huge monster cock but just one bigger than me that can find the spots I miss. When I pressed her for an answer on her preference she admitted she thought she would prefer an uncut black cock. I asked why and one reason was of course to try something different. Another reason she explained was more psychological, she thought that uncut cocks looked more threatening, and just more angry. Since our fantasies involve an aggressive, dominant black man I can see how this fits & actually found myself a little turned on that she thinks I possess a non-threatening circumcised white dick.

always intact
Old 08-11-2013, 12:53 AM

Default always intact

always intact

Old 08-11-2013, 04:33 AM

I'm very pleased with either, but an uncut cock is very sexy to me. Just remember to keep it very clean because that foreskin can harbor all kinds of germs. If I'm with a man with an uncut cock, I always clean it even if he's freshly showered, then we can play!