Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

orgasm
Old 05-13-2011, 03:00 PM

Default orgasm

okay, I've never had an orgasm during intercourse. My roomate does all the time, but only has sex with black guys. Anyone else have/ had this issue..I've never been with a black guy.

Old 05-13-2011, 07:19 PM

1+1=2 sounds like you need to do a little research

Old 05-14-2011, 05:30 PM

Been there done that. I thought I was just one of "those women" who only came from direct stimulation on my clit. So my husband became an expert at eating pussy. Then we had a threesome with a hung, black bull who new what he was doing and WOW! Not only can I come from intercourse only I am actually multi-orgasmic. The orgasms are also very different.....deeper, more intense, longer, rolling and rolling. I am sure it is due to a combination of things including size, skill (I love the way they move those hips), mental.....whatever it works for me. I should have tried it much sooner.

Old 05-15-2011, 12:21 AM

Black cock usually makes the pussy orgasm I think.

Make them all work for you
Old 05-17-2011, 04:54 PM

Talking Make them all work for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubs2234 View Post
okay, I've never had an orgasm during intercourse. My roomate does all the time, but only has sex with black guys. Anyone else have/ had this issue..I've never been with a black guy.

If you're with a white guy with a little dick, get that dick out of the way, even if you have to slap it, and put him to work eating you where you want, as long as you want, the way you want. His job ends when your last orgasm subsides (and don't just settle for one, change the game and go for the gold!).

If you're with a hung black dude, take a more submissive role, worship his cock and balls, let him play with your tits --- and you'll be halfway to orgasm before he enters your pussy. Once he's in, get cowgirl and ride, ride, ride. You control the positions, the pace, and the frictions until you cum, or cum and cum again. But, you've got a big debt to pay after you cum, so give as good as you got!