Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Should my wife continue to have sex wirh a younger Black man
Old 05-15-2011, 05:05 PM

Default Should my wife continue to have sex wirh a younger Black man

My wife had Unprotected sex with a very young Black man on two occasions. She is not pregnant at this time and she was not trying to become pregnant. It was very exciting for both of us to have a black man fuck her and for him to cum inside her. Should she continue to have sex with this young man or should she stop. She dosen't care to have sex with black men she just fucked him for me. She is 42 and he was 18, We are happly married.

Old 05-15-2011, 05:34 PM

Yes and a yes again - she should continue being fucked bareback by him and have him be proud of his masculinity!

Old 05-19-2011, 01:42 PM

I think that the hottest IR sex is a married white milf and a young black stud. What better way for a young black male to learn the pleasures of white women than from a middle aged white wife?

It's too bad that your wife is not really into it and only did it for you. That doesn't bode well for you both being in this lifestyle for very long. Too bad cause I'm sure that the kid has friends he'd love to share her with.

Please think about putting her experiences in the story forum for us all to enjoy.

Norm

Wonder
Old 05-19-2011, 02:22 PM

Default Wonder

"It's too bad that your wife is not really into it and only did it for you. That doesn't bode well for you both being in this lifestyle for very long."

Yes, I can say that has been my experience. You know how hard it is to find a woman who shares this lifestyle? A white woman who loves her white husband but loves fucking black men in front of him? Very few, very few indeed, and the couples out there who are - you are all very lucky.