Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies strectched out by black cock, hubby too small now?
Old 06-01-2011, 12:03 AM

Default Ladies strectched out by black cock, hubby too small now?

A few questions for the ladies:
Just wondering what ladies like about big black cock? Is it the filled up feeling, feeling stretched, or the deep penetration?

After fucking lots of BBCs, do you still feel your hubby or is he too small to get off any more?

Old 06-04-2011, 03:18 PM

Ladies strectched out by black cock, hubby too small now?-025.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtbigdog View Post
A few questions for the ladies:
Just wondering what ladies like about big black cock? Is it the filled up feeling, feeling stretched, or the deep penetration?

After fucking lots of BBCs, do you still feel your hubby or is he too small to get off any more?
i woz fukin a blk guy whos cock is 10in and v thick wimp cuck wht hubby 5in when hard i wont let him fuk me any more its poiintless cant feel him mmm bbc x

Old 06-05-2011, 09:24 PM

Well my hubby is nearly 9 and bear can thick so he gives many BBC a run for their money plus he fucks like a prize stallion.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:08 AM

lookinnn, you are a luck woman. What is the biggest you have had? Bigger than your hubby?

Old 06-13-2011, 03:39 AM

John's 6" is wonderful. Have only had 2 truly huge BBC and 4 days later sex with John is normal again.

Old 06-13-2011, 10:22 AM

I don't let brian duck me very often but when I do I can hardly feel his skinny little cock.he is very understanding and rar3ly complains.a great hubby
O

Old 06-13-2011, 03:35 PM

There are loads of aspects to having black lovers - some is about size but that could be any man of any colour. For me it's more about the colour contrast, the confidence and the dominance.

Like Mandy, hubby doesn't get to fuck me very often these days but when he does I can still feel him. Although the sensation seems different now, perhaps because I've had larger and know what it can feel like with deeper & thicker penetration.

Hubby's cock is 'average' size and my bull's is about 8" and but my pussy hasn't stretched at all. I thought that was a myth anyway.

xxHelen

Myth
Old 06-16-2011, 09:17 PM

Default Myth

A big Myth. I think its wishfull thinking for most people..

loose or tight?
Old 02-04-2022, 03:20 PM

Smile loose or tight?

I have been having sex with BBC for the last 8 years. My husband knew he could not fulfill me so i went outside our marriage to get what I needed. I had been with my first BBC for 3 yrs,before I told him what I was doing. He accepted it and told me he was ok with me having a lover,but wanted to watch. We let him watch us several times and he was excited seeing me in the throws of sexual highs. when we got home, we lay in bed and he was kissing me and then went down on me. He cleaned me and it was exciting knowing he was completely comfortable with me fucking BBC. He would clean me often ,after that. He has an erection problem, so our sex is almost nonexsistant. When he able to get it up,he tells me that I am different from what he remembers. It is true as I feel loser having 9 inches in me several times a month over the years,and then husband who is almost 6 inches in me.

Last edited by debbie49; 03-03-2022 at 02:21 PM..

I’m not totally sure
Old 02-05-2022, 04:59 AM

Default I’m not totally sure

My wife got around back in the day(with white boys), she wasn’t the tightest I had ever had by a long shot , but it was snug and I prefer a pussy on the looser side anyway, after I bought her her mr Marcus dildo, she would use it once in a while, and it seemed like her pussy would go back to normal after a week or so,as time went on she started using it everyday, she was never the same, when she finally wore it out I waited about 6 months before buying her another one, her pussy is now much looser, no matter what she does, she can’t feel me or get pleasure like when we met, luckly it’s a huge turn on for me, and I love fucking her streched out hole, knowing a exact replica of a black dick ruined her pussy, that being said I hear most women go back to normal, so maybe it’s different for every woman,I’m glad I’m in the situation I am in, it’s going to help me get her blacked for real.