Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

True Soccer Moms
Old 06-10-2011, 07:02 PM

Default True Soccer Moms

OK hubbies...how many of your wives are true soccer moms? And how many of those soccer-mom-wives love getting reamed by their BBC bf's? My wife is a mom of only one boy, now 17, who plays on a high school soccer team and a competitive soccer team. But when not watching our son play soccer, she loves getting fucked by bbc's...

Old 06-11-2011, 12:06 AM

Our youngest girl plays on a travel team. We've talked about during the game how none of the parents know she sucks and gets fucked by bbc. I know it turns me on!!!

Old 06-11-2011, 02:39 AM

My wife is truly a soccer mom

Soccer mom Lee
Old 06-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Default Soccer mom Lee

On Monday and Wed she is a soccer mom going to games and practices. Saturday night (tonight), we are going to the hotel to hook up with a new black bull. She will be dressing like a school girl and getting fucked by BBC. Will post some pics of her sucking and fucking Black cock.

Old 06-13-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifelee View Post
On Monday and Wed she is a soccer mom going to games and practices. Saturday night (tonight), we are going to the hotel to hook up with a new black bull. She will be dressing like a school girl and getting fucked by BBC. Will post some pics of her sucking and fucking Black cock.
mmmmm I bet she looks sooo hot in her schoolgirl outfit. My wife has a schoolgirl outfit also, as well as a nurse and cheerleader. And loads of stilletos lol

Share some Photos
Old 06-19-2011, 02:31 PM

Default Share some Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by submntulsa View Post
OK hubbies...how many of your wives are true soccer moms? And how many of those soccer-mom-wives love getting reamed by their BBC bf's? My wife is a mom of only one boy, now 17, who plays on a high school soccer team and a competitive soccer team. But when not watching our son play soccer, she loves getting fucked by bbc's...
Would love to see pics and vids.

Old 07-10-2011, 08:53 PM

I am very much a soccer mom. My days and nights are spent taking my kids to soccer and gymnastics, doing school activities, etc. I dress nice and conservative, nice tight pink polo shirts, etc. Bad thing is though, I always get men leering at me...At soccer practices, at the school play, while grocery shopping, at the neighborhood pool parties...To the point it gets annoying.

But funny thing is, we live in one of the most lily white, religious, hardcore conservative areas in the country and these creepy white idiot guys that think i'm liking them staring at me for an hour and a half have no idea behind closed doors how much i really love fucking and i love fucking only black men...the same men they probably talk crap about. These losers are all hardcore republicans and hate anyone who isn't lily white and upper middle class driving a stupid BMW like them. And their wives are silicon filled skanks who haven't fucked them in 5 years...LOL...I just love it!

Baby I like You!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 10:30 PM

Smile Baby I like You!!!

I met one of those type of guys wife last tues at the mall. He was out of town for two weeks we went to lunch on thurs afternoon and fri night I was writing my name on her womb and she loved every inch and every second of it. She told me he had not fucked her in 15 months( nothing like running your dick up into an aching pussy and letting it throb inside of her she just knows daddy's about to bring it) she is 45 and in her prime. Baby girl wants to go to Charleston,SC for the wknd at the end of July on his dime. Serves the selfish fool right . The Black Pipe saves the day again lol!!!

Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 PM

True soccer mom here too
Pics

Old 07-23-2011, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifelee View Post
On Monday and Wed she is a soccer mom going to games and practices. Saturday night (tonight), we are going to the hotel to hook up with a new black bull.
Thats what I think is an ideal situation. Wish I could do that.