Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dity talk from a bull
Old 05-29-2023, 01:00 PM

Default Dity talk from a bull

I would like to hear from ladies that fuck bbc and husband's that their wives tell them. What do you like a bbc to talk dirty when he fucks you and what turns you on the most of what a bull says. And any of you bbc join in on what your white pussy likes when you talk dirty.?

Old 05-30-2023, 06:39 AM

I'm super into dirty talk when I'm fucking my bull, especially while my husband watches. I know certain dirty phrases turn me on, turn my husband on, and turn my bull on.

Old 05-30-2023, 03:00 PM

Both of the white wives I fuck tell me I have a filthy mouth when I'm having sex with them. So much so, one of them actually drove over to my house at 1 in the morning after messaging me "woke up wanting your hard black rod inside me. No panties, no bra. Just my sun dress and heels. Fuck my married pussy until I beg for mercy. OMG FUCK!!! My pussy is soaking fucking wet right now!!!"

I sent her husband a simple message from me, "it's 1 am in the morning, and your wife is in my bed playing with my pussy, squeezing her tits, and moaning uncontrollably. I'll have her back to you by sunrise. Maybe a little bit later!!!"

His response:

"FUCK!!! SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO CONTINUE HER SEXUAL TRYSTS WITH YOU. SHE WOKE ME UP A FEW NIGHTS AGO, BURRIED MY FACE IN HER WET CUNT, AND COULDN'T STOP MOANING YOUR NAME WHILE I COULDN'T BREATHE. SHE GETS OFF ON BEING YOUR MARRIED WHORE AND KNOWING MY STOMACH IS IN KNOTS AS SHE'S GETTING BLACK FUCKED BY YOU!!! FML! SHIT!!!"

That one night became 3 days of her at my house getting fucked long and hard by me. Then she left and went back home to her cuck sissy husband, and he was used like cuck sissy cum sponge he is. I still fuck both of my married white wives, and both of their cuck sissy husbands know every single naughty nasty lustfilled detail!!!

Old 05-31-2023, 12:59 PM

Mine loves and almost nutts when I tell a bull will give you a black baby. She can't have anymore but it turns her on so much. If a bull fucked her and said that to her she would lose her nutt in a second.

Old 06-05-2023, 04:54 PM

I'd like to hear from you ladies what turns you on.?? As far as dirty talk goes with a bull.

Old 06-08-2023, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnyballs12 View Post
I'd like to hear from you ladies what turns you on.?? As far as dirty talk goes with a bull.
"I love it when my Black Bull calls me his Ho and tells me all the dirty Ideas he has for my body. "

That's How
Old 06-08-2023, 08:46 PM

Post That's How

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Senate View Post
"I love it when my Black Bull calls me his Ho and tells me all the dirty Ideas he has for my body. "

That's how I treat both of my married white wives. So much so, their cucked sissy husbands randomly message me about how many times they've come home and found their respective white wives in bed with each other and having hot dirty fun with one another. Then the cucked sissy husbands are CUMpletely used by their BBC addicted white wives and the sissies are too weak to move and covered in pussy cream pleasure.

One of the sissies sent me a message the morning after that his wife set him up to be used by her girlfriends as nothing more than their cucked cum sissy. He said the wives had their way with him. Then left him laying on their guest bedroom covered in his own cum, as well as his wife and her girlfriends BBC addicted white wife fuckhole cum pleasure.

Not the 1st time either.

Old 06-08-2023, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnyballs12 View Post
Mine loves and almost nutts when I tell a bull will give you a black baby. She can't have anymore but it turns her on so much. If a bull fucked her and said that to her she would lose her nutt in a second.
I like that too--I even encourage it and tell them to "Give me a Black Baby." or "Fuck me so deep you give me a Black Baby". It really turns me on and it gets my lovers to work harder and faster. I hope, deep down inside, I get my wish.

Old 06-08-2023, 09:49 PM

Quote:
I like that too--I even encourage it and tell them to "Give me a Black Baby." or "Fuck me so deep you give me a Black Baby". It really turns me on and it gets my lovers to work harder and faster. I hope, deep down inside, I get my wish.
Her husband is well aware of my naughty nights with their respective white wives. Atleast 3x a week I have dirty fun with both of my white wives. Unless we agree to make it a weekend thing. Then Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all bets are off, and they're required to wear nothing but their favorite sundress, and wedding rings. It's crazy how banging my married white wives and seeing their respective weddings rings while we're having sex.

Their respective sissy husbands are CUMPLETELY aware of every naughty nasty lustfilled detail of the hot fun I have with their wives. Whatever they can handle. Especially the sexual trysts when they ask me to cum all over their wedding rings. Not gonna lie, its hot, it's dirty, and nasty. But both of my married pleasure pussies tell me they enjoy interacting with my naughty alter egos and the sexual appetite that follows thereafter.

I never considered I'd be banging two white wives. However here we are and have been since 2020. Fairly regularly. Schedules permitting.

Old 06-16-2023, 03:38 PM

Quote:
What else get you hot in dirty talk??