Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How to get a older wife to fuck blacks
Old 06-23-2011, 12:40 PM

Default How to get a older wife to fuck blacks

I would like to see my wife fuck a black ,but she is uptight about it. Any ideas about to get her to try black cock?

Big challenge on your hands
Old 06-23-2011, 04:36 PM

Default Big challenge on your hands

I'm from Ga, You know as well as I do places like macon and forsythe will be the hardest places to get older women to go black. There are a few who will and i believe there are couple of members from macon on this site who might be able to help you. That area is still very racially charged as you well know ( about as lilly white as you can get) You might want to start in Atlanta or Savannah or Augusta maybe. Play your cards wrong you might be getting a divorce and the black guy who you try this with arrested. Simply because you can want it all day, but if she does not you got trouble. Standard rule for guys like you my friend 1. Introduce her to a brother that has Charm and Skill ( none of those profane, vulgar bros who bitch this and bitch that) 2. The guy needs to dress and look like he's got his act together. 3 Be sure the guy knows how to conversate ( I am assuming he can throw the black pipe right down the center of her sweet kitty) my friends here, when we go out. Love talking the sweeties and making those panties wet nothing makes your dick as hard than knowing a Honey is wet and wanting that Black Pipe. Makes a Brother wanna write his name on her womb!!! Good luck think you are gonna need it !!!