Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

i would like my blonde girlfriend to take bbc
Old 06-26-2011, 08:15 AM

Default i would like my blonde girlfriend to take bbc

I like the thought of it but idt she does, but she disses on them cuz her parents are racist. i mean like steps that make her attracted the them

an idea
Old 07-29-2011, 05:42 AM

Default an idea

Try sharing past experiences / fantasies with her. Discreetly bring up the notion of IR action, by mentioning something about seeing it in a video, or knowing someone (an ex-GF, maybe?) who induldged in it. See how she reacts.

Good luck!

Old 08-01-2011, 05:08 PM

A girlfriend of mine (Jen) were talking about our experiences and she said she had never even seen a black dick before. When I showed her a black replica dildo I have she as "is that really what they look like, it's so dark..." At first she acted a bit frieghtned, probably just because she's from a white, conservative family. Anyway, a few days later it was obvious it had piqued her curiosity because she began asking a more and more about my experiences with black guys.

She was embarassed to admit that she was very attacted to athletic black men: basketball players especially. I thought it was funny how bashful she was since I had already be acting on this fantasy for about 2 years.

Of course she also asked the cliche question "is it true?" I told her that, in my experience, it usually was. She blushed a little bit.

Our conversation went on for months and I encouraged her to explore her attraction to black men further.

Finally, she took a big step with a little encouragement from me. While were back home for winter break, I invited a couple of black guys I knew from high school who had played basketball to a house party we were going to. When she saw them walk in she was very shy but I made sure they were introduced to each other. About an hour later I pulled her aside on the way to the bathroom and asked her if she thought any of them were cute. She blushed and said "the one in the red hat," who was Sean, a lean 6'4 black dude that was continuing his basketball career at a small local private college and really took care of himself.

I made sure that they were paired together for some drinking games. Of course, I privately let Sean know that she was attracted to him but that she had never done anything with a black guy before and was shy. He handled the situation well. The two of them won a couple of rounds of beerpong together and he was able to show off his "skill' making sure to get hugs after victories and slowly get her more comfortable with him. When they finally lost, they were both a little buzzed (but still coherent). It was just enough for her to let her guard down a little more.

He playfully suggested he deserved a kiss for his efforts. She blushed, pondered it for a moment, and then moved slowly in looking like she was going to give him a kiss on the cheek. Sean turned his head sideways and made sure that he got a kiss on the lips. She flinched for a second but did not complain. Then Sean went in for another, and this time they had a passionate tongue kiss. She blushed more. She obviously enjoyed it, but was probably worried about the social perception since none of our other friends had ever seen her with a black guy let alone know she was attracted to black men.

As the night progressed they moved to the side yard and were making out pretty heavy. When it was time to go, Sean had her ass tightly in his grip. That was as far as that night would go, but it was a huge step. They exchanged numbers and I drove Jen and I home. She was very excited about Sean, but afriad what people would think.

Her attraction to Sean was strong enough to sidleine her fears. They startetd texting each other and she had asked him to be her new years eve date. We had small party on NYE in two adjoining hotel rooms near the sunset strip, and of course Sean showed up for Jen, who seemed very nervous but very excited. I asked her how far she planned to go with Sean. She smiled, blushed, and said she didn't know.

As the night progressed we played a number of drinking games geared at stirring up some sexual energy (neverhaveiever, truth or dare, etc.) I was focused on my boyfriend most of the night but I'd occaissionally look over at Jen and Sean who eventually had separated themselves from group activities and moved into the adjoining room. Just after midnight I checked in on them in the other room to find Sean with his pants unzipped and pulled down just a little and Jen's head bobbing up and down on him. I giggled and walked out.

By 1 am most of the party had coupled off, passed out, or left. Just as things were heating up between my boyfriend and I we could hear subtle moaning from the adjoining room; it was definitely Jen's voice. About 10-15 minuts later as Jason and I paused to change positions there was a clear sound of an ass-slap and another loader moan from Jen.

This got Jason rock hard and I admit it was turning me on a little bit too, though slightly awkward because Jen and I are close friends. But as we continued there was moaning back and forth through the walls. It didn't get artificially loud or turn into a "contest" bet it was very arousing. Finally we were able to hear a few last grunts from Sean, then some footsteps to the bathroom with the sink immediately running while Jen cleaned herself up.

Jen wasn't particularly open with the details. But she acknowledged they had sex and that it was very exciting but painful at times. She may not have realized it yet, but she was hooked. Jen went to school fairly far away from Sean, so the two would only hook up on occaision when she was home. But she was no longer affraid to explore her attraction to black men, but she did.

The point is to take things slowly. Bring up the topic in a casual atmosphere when you are talking about sex. It would be easier if one of her girlfriends had positive experiences with black men to share, that may spark her intrigue. Plant the seeds, but to some exent, you have to let things progress naturally.

Tags
girlfriend bbc