Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-09-2013, 04:27 AM

yep its polite to swallow and pleasing him makes it taste that much yummier!

Old 05-10-2013, 10:19 PM

i've always swallowed...i like the taste of cum...a black guys cum aint as bitter tasting as a white guys...but it's all good and the guys always appreciate it when you swallow

Old 05-11-2013, 01:03 AM

it is the whole experience .. making love to his cock .. then hearing him as he reaches orgasm .. feeling the semen flow over your tongue .. tasting it .. swallowing it as a show of your commitment to him and BBC

My Wife Loves to swallow
Old 05-11-2013, 02:15 AM

Default My Wife Loves to swallow

My wife loves the feel of a hard cock squirting cum down her throat. Still new to black cum, but willing to take more.
Attached Thumbnails
White Ladies Swallowing Black Cum-img_0325as.jpg  

In love
Old 05-11-2013, 01:25 PM

Default In love

Quote:
Originally Posted by partytrainwife View Post
I Love swallowing all cum, but I really enjoy feeling it squirt deep in my throat
So true... I get really wet when a guy forces me to suck and swallow his cum. I could suck a whole group just to feel it spurt on my tongue and in my throat over and over again !

Old 05-11-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
I don't know if it's something all white women who enjoy BBC indulge in, but I'd just like to know are a lot of white women out there so much in love with tasting black cum? Is there something in it they love so much?
Enjoy it! Luv it actually. Black cum should never be wasted and always be deposited inside a willing partner ... from one end of the other. All other cum, for me, can be wasted as it is not superior in any way at all.

I'll Gag her
Old 05-18-2013, 10:17 AM

Default I'll Gag her

Ladies, It is Your Life Sustainance. Thats why You crave it. Gulp every last drop then look him in his eyes and Thank Him for being So Generous.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:47 AM

Wow, lots of woman, and some not, love BBC and swallowing cum. So? Why is it so hard to find one when I need to blow a load down one of your throat? Are there any women here in Connecticut who swallow?

Last edited by m4272000; 06-14-2013 at 01:07 AM..

Obvious
Old 05-18-2013, 11:12 AM

Default Obvious

I think it's obvious - if you suck black cock, you WANT to and MUST swallow - otherwise what's the point of sucking cock?

nasty servitude
Old 05-18-2013, 05:19 PM

Thumbs up nasty servitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckysummer View Post
I'll start by saying I've always loved sucking dick & that intensified after I went black. For me I think it's the act more than taste or anything else. I'm a very submissive girl & get pleasure out of being made to suck dick. I feel nastier when I suck him off, gulp and swallow all of it. I love it when my sexual master makes me do it. And most of my black lovers have expected or demanded this of me. I haven't noticed much difference in taste just because my lover is black, cause that varies from man to man anyway.

Before I was turned out, sucking dick & swallowing cum was always a bit of a negotiation. With my black lovers it's never been that way at all. I know what's expected of me and l like being a good little bitch & doing just that.
So nicely put ! And i couldn't agree more. As a sub i love it when made to service and swallow their load without questioning. I love the nasty servitude feeling.