Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-11-2011, 02:31 PM

I put my slut out to 2 BBCs. She took all they had in her pussy, then she had to dress and I took her to a party with our non-swinging friends. She had loads of sperm from BBCs in her when she had to socialize with al our vanilla friends. We both thought it was HOT

Old 08-11-2011, 03:46 PM

That picture was so hot. Thank you

Wear them home
Old 08-23-2011, 09:21 PM

Default Wear them home

I used to wear my cum soaked panties home from work and let my hubby j.o. in them while I told him about the big black stud that put it there.

Old 03-28-2012, 07:48 PM

OMG I usually don't have panties but a few times I have put them back on to drive home and my pussy is so juicy it drives nuts.

Stained
Old 03-28-2012, 11:34 PM

Default Stained

I met this couple once and surprisingly, after they got to know me, the hubby let the wife meet with me alone at a local hotel. Well, I nutted three times that night inside of the tightest white girl cootchie I have ever had the pleasure of penetrating in all of my entire life (no exaggeration).

Each time after I would blow in her, she would slip her panties on for several minutes before removing them once again for our next round. I finally figured out what she was doing as she was getting dressed to go home back to hubby.

When she was getting ready to put her 'lil panties on, she comes over to me and stretches them out and says, "Look at my dirty panties!" I could see my black male spunk stains caked all over the place in her panties! Maaaaan!

That was so F'in hot! So then I took her panties from her and held them open so that she could step into them. Then she turned her cute little white butt to me so that I could adjust her panties properly in her butt crack. MAN! So, so, SO fuckin' hot! I can only imagine what hubby did when his honey bunch returned to the house to show off her nigga spunk stained panties

Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 PM

i use to fuck a bbc who liked to spunk up my cunt before work so whilst at my desk throughout the day i can feel my wet knickers and smell his cum, often i couldnt keep my mind on work and had to close my office door and rub my pusy until i came again just so i could get some work done lol

Old 04-01-2012, 10:15 PM

I love fucking a white slut then deposit my nigger cum in her white cunt then mak her put her pantied back on.

Old 04-01-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourcockmypussy View Post
i use to fuck a bbc who liked to spunk up my cunt before work so whilst at my desk throughout the day i can feel my wet knickers and smell his cum, often i couldnt keep my mind on work and had to close my office door and rub my pusy until i came again just so i could get some work done lol
Fuck yes. This what I'm talkin about. Walking around with nigger cum in white cunt all ay at work.

Old 04-01-2012, 11:02 PM

Moe than a few times, sometimes I'll reach in and taste it

Many Many Times!!!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:45 PM

Default Many Many Times!!!

Panties and pantyhose! Love the gooey feeling!