Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The term Black Bull
Old 07-24-2011, 06:13 PM

Smile The term Black Bull

Some time ago there was a guy who took offense to the term Black Bull. It was quite comical to me, simply because I had the opportunity to witness an interesting display, that forms a unique perspective on the subject. My first job (at age of 16) was on a milk dairy in small rural town. Where the owner had a stud Bull we nicknamed Long Stroke, he was a six yr old 3,000 lb. specimen of pure strength and power. What is unique about Bulls, that seperates them from other animals (as far as i know) is when they climax they jump completely off the ground! Imagine a 3,000 lb animal and the force it would generate with it's orgasm. There was a cow that was very difficult to milk and the owner had reached wits end. He decide to teach her a lesson, so he takes this 250lb young female puts her in a vise with six inch boards, locks her in and lets Long Stroke in the pen with her. Perdictably he went straight for the kill, when he nutted (remember they come compeletly off ground) he shot her through the boards like they were paper!!! much to the delight of me and my co-workers. Now, I'm no expert on animal behavior, but I do not know of any other animal that has the raw power of a Bull. Maybe i just don't know. One thing i realized then and now as well, A Full Grown Bull can wreck shop like no other, yes i know it sounds comical but it actually is a true account.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:07 PM

Personally, I don't like it...I think it de-humanizes black men. Black men are not circus clowns with large dicks that we call "Bulls" that have "BBC"s...they are men, people...I love the IR scene, but I don't like some of the terminology of it.

Little clarity here
Old 07-24-2011, 11:29 PM

Smile Little clarity here

Becky being from the south, I certainly appreciate your sentiments! My intent was not get into a heavy, deep racial contest. The guy i mention who took offense to the term was a bit of a nut. I can see your point, what happened was I was looking at some vids. Where some Bros were bending the "A frame "on some of these gals on here. Just the strength and raw power we Black Men possess sexually. It reminded me of the Bull on the farm. How potent it was ( we actually watched him mount SIX different cows before stopping one day LOL) so yeah, some i'm sure are demeaning with the term for sure, one thing we who live in the south realize. Sometimes it's all about context....two people can say the same thing and mean two different things by it. My point was really about a Brothers ability to Deep Dick a honey good. Thanks again and give your dude my congrats his gal is not only sexy she is smart as well peace!!!

Old 07-24-2011, 11:40 PM

Understand TeeWest. To each his own and I appreciate different styles and viewpoints. I was just adding another perspective to the cause.